Jalandhar, June 14, 2019: Keeping in view the requirements of the industry, Lovely Professional University has launched new programs with marked specializations. The integrated programs provide students to complete their Bachelor & Master degree together in 4 years. These programs are formed after new guidelines of UGC that has come in favour of students. Under these integrated programs students are able to save one year as well as fee.
The following are the new programmes introduced by the University:
- After 12th, students can opt for Diploma in Digital Photography or BSc (Hons) Statistics.
- After Graduation in Management, there are MBA in corporate affairs and governance; corporate audit and tax management; cost management and financial analysis. LPU has also tied up with WileyNXT, one of the leading Business Analytics companies to launch a specialized MBA program in Business Analytics.
- After graduation in Agriculture, students can opt for MSc Agriculture in Horticulture (floriculture and landscaping).
- After Engineering, programs like MTech in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence; Instrumentation and Control; Renewable Energy; Environmental Engineering; Embedded Systems; Data Science and Analytics; Computing Systems and Infrastructure; Information Security and Cyber Forensics are introduced.
- If a student has completed his graduation in journalism and film production, then the options are Post Graduate Diploma in TV Production; Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations; MSc (electronic and new media).
- New program after graduation in Mathematics is MSc (Statistics and Data Analytics), while a new program after graduation in Environmental Studies is MSc (Environmental Sciences).
Elaborating about the newly introduced Programs LPU Chancellor Mr Ashok Mittal said: “LPU has been working very closely with the industry. Based on various inputs on the market trends as well as job profile requirements, this year LPU has introduced specializations as well as new programs. All these programs are further designed in collaboration with the industry. We feel proud to say that all LPU programs are career-oriented programs.”