LPUNEST is a pathway to join LPU in various courses. This test is being conducted twice in a year in 200+ centers across the country and 50+ nations abroad. There are ample numbers of benefits a student gets through this entrance test such as:
- This test is not only for the entrance to numerous programs but it also provides a scholarship up to 5 lakhs to each students meeting the eligibility of this test.
- Till 2018, this test was considered as a test to avail scholarship at LPU, but now the applicants who want to join IITs/NITs, after clearance of this test can also get a study grant of up to 3 lakhs to pursue higher education at numerous IITs/IIMs/NITs/NLUs/IHMs/NIDs and many more.
- This test provides the flexibility of opting test date and venue as per the applicant’s preference. Centers for this test can be selected from 200+ cities across the country.
- Question pattern is similar to the JEE test format so, in case the applicant is already prepared for JEE, he/she need not get additional coaching for LPUNEST.
- The mode for appearing to this test is through online and it is organized in two phases, the first phase is in the month of January and the second takes place in the month of April. So in case, you missed the first phase you can still appear for the second phase.
- Cracking this test provides the student with an opportunity to join nationally and internationally benchmarked LPU courses.
- Taking affirmation at LPU means the applicant will sure shot career as LPU has one of the best placement records in India.
- More than 450+ companies come for campus recruitment. Right from Google to Microsoft, LPU students are working with the highest package of 1 crore and above.
- The applicants admitted in engineering courses at LPU can also go for a study exchange programs at 200 + International partner universities in Canada, USA, UK, Australia and many more.
- There are 80+ companies that recruit from IIT's, NIT's and IIM's also recruit from LPU
To know more about LPU NEST, visit lpu.in/nest or call on toll- free number 1800-103-9512.Last Updated - 01 Mar 2019