The School of Distance Education and Learning (SODEL), Jaipur National University provides education through distance learning mode offering several Undergraduate as well as postgraduate programmes in areas of Business Administration and Computer Applications. Admission to the distance courses offered by SODEL is done directly on the basis of merit.
The distance courses offered by SODEL are:
- B.Sc (PCM)
- B.Sc (CBZ)
- BBA (Retailing)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Applications
- MA in English
- Diploma Courses
Results for distance learning courses are published on the official university website which the candidates can check upon entering their roll number. Students can also download the exam information slip for the respective courses through the SODEL website. The University Term-End-Examinations for the students of Academic Year are usually held in the month of June every year at the identified examination centres. The detailed examination schedule is placed on the website two months before the start of examination.
Steps to Check SODEL Term End Examinations Result
- To view the end term examination results, students should log on to the official SODEL website of the Jaipur National University and go to the “Results” link visible at the homepage
- Upon clicking the aforementioned link, students will see the following regular and back-paper result link on the screen:
- Regular Student Result (Session Academic Year Batch July-2015)
- Back Paper Result (Session Academic Year Batch July-2015)
- Candidate should click the desired link and enter his/her roll number in the box provided
- Upon clicking the submit button, students can view their exam result along with the scorecard and save it for future reference
School of Distance Education Learning (SODEL) offers admission twice a year in the following sessions:
- Calendar Year Session - It begins in January and end term examinations are conducted in the month of December
- Academic Year Session – It commences in July every year and the final examinations are conducted in the month of June
The university term end examinations are held at the identified examination centres across the country and the corresponding examination time table is published on the SODEL website two months before the start of examination.
No separate form is to be filled by the students for appearing in the term end examinations. Only the Admission Form is sufficient.
SODEL Back Paper Examination
All the students who have back/due papers from previous years and wish to appear in the Back Paper Examinations are required to fill-up a separate examination form and submit it along with a fees of Rs.1000/- through demand draft (DD). The filled in examination form should be submitted at your respective centres.
Back Paper Examination forms can be downloaded from the SODEL website through the “Download Forms” section.
SODEL Examination Slip
Students can download their respective Exam Information Slip mandatory for appearing the term end examinations conducted by the university from the official SOEL website by following the below given steps:
- Students should log on to the official SODEL website of the Jaipur National University and go to the “Exam Information Slip” link
- Next, the following regular and back-paper exam information slip links will be displayed:
- Regular Paper Exam Information Slip (Session Academic Year Batch Jan-2016)
- Back Paper Exam Information Slip (Session Academic Year Batch Jan-2016 )
- Upon clicking the desired link, a list of all the courses conducted by SODEL along with the semester / year batch will be displayed for downloading the exam information slip. For eg: B.Sc (PCM)-III YEAR (Session 2016 Batch Jan)
- Student should click on the respective link and enter the enrollment number along with the Student name to view the examination slip. Candidates should download it for future reference