Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU), Ajmer is an affiliating university in Rajasthan offering 147 programs including various types of Certificate, Diploma, under-graduate, and post-graduate degrees. There are 272 private and government colleges affiliated under the university. MSDU has eight major faculties with various levels of specialization in the respective academic departments.
MDSU offers the UG programs of 3-years duration in the Science, Education, and Business Administration streams. Most of the PG programs offered by MDSU are of 2-years duration, except MCA (Lateral Entry) and MCA (Integrated) which are 1-year and 5-year programs respectively.
MDSU follows the semester & annual system for entire course work of the programmes. Students can check their result by visiting the website of MDSU. PTET & AET results are also available on the official website.
MDSU Examination Scheme
MDSU publishes the exam schedule in the month of July. The University offers various courses under semester & annual system.
In the Annual Scheme, the program sessions start from July and the examinations are held annually. The examinations for the annual scheme are organized from February onwards.
In the Semester Scheme, the program starts from July and the examinations are conducted at the end of each semester. The duration of each semester is six months. The score obtained in each semester exam adds on to the final result. The examination for each semester are conducted in the 1st week of December and 3rd week of May. The examination results will be declared on the official website of the university.
How to check MDSU Result
To check the result for UG, PG regular & professional courses, students have to follow the below listed steps:
- Go to MDSU official website.
- Click Student Panel. A table will be displayed with exam name, exam start date etc. along with result.
- Find the program/course name and check the Result section.
- If the date is displayed, click the View Result link.
- Results can be checked by either of the following methods - Select Main Exam Roll No. and enter the roll number in the Roll No box. or Select Name & Father’s Name and enter the respective details in the boxes Name and Father’s Name.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
The results can also be checked by following these steps also:
- Go to the MDSU official website.
- Search the link MDSU University Result and click it.
- Select the program/course name and click it.
- Enter the Roll Number or Date of Birth. Result will be displayed on the screen.
Note: The students can save the result or can take a print out for their reference.
MDSU Entrance Exam Results 2017
MDSU conducts an entrance examination, Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) to take admission to the BA-B.Ed/B.Sc.-B.Ed programs. The interested candidates, who have completed their graduation or Master’s degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to sit for the PTET exam.
The following table shows the important events and respective dates for PTET:
Online Application Starts from
Online Application Closes on
PTET 2017 Exam
Note: After the examination is complete, the results of the PTET 2017 will be announced on the official website. The University also conducts Academic Eligibility Test (AET) to grant admission in M.Phil & Ph.D programmes.Last Updated - 16 Feb 2018