Established in 2006, Rajasthan Technical University is an affiliating university currently having 129 engineering colleges, 4 B.Arch colleges, 41 MCA colleges, 95 MBA colleges, 44 M.Tech colleges and 3 hotel management/ catering institutes under its jurisdiction. The university offers various UG, PG and research programmes in different specializations through the following departments/ centres:
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Business Management
- Department of Technology
- Department of Hotel Management
RTU Entrance Exams
The university offers admission to various RTU courses through the following entrance examinations:
REAP (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process)
REAP is conducted for admissions of eligible candidates to 1st year of B.E./B.Tech. in Government Aided and Private unaided technical institutions of RTU. Candidates who have passed Class 12 qualifying examination and possess eligibility criteria as per JEE Mains are eligible to appear for REAP.
Upon clearing the examination, shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the university counseling process which comprises of five rounds. Students seeking admission can fill the online application form through the admission portal available at the official RTU website.
In case of admissions to 1st year B.Arch programme, online applications shall be invited from eligible candidates of Rajasthan Domicile and out of Rajasthan Domicile on the basis of NATA score.
LEEP (Lateral Entry in Engineering Program)
The university offers admission to second year of Undergraduate programmes (B.E./ B.Tech) through Lateral Entry in Engineering Program (LEEP) in Government Aided and Private unaided technical institutions of RTU. Candidates seeking admission to Lateral Entry B.Tech programme can submit their online application form through the official web portal available at the official website.
Online applications shall be invited from eligible candidates of Rajasthan Domicile and out of Rajasthan Domicile for admission to 2nd year of B. Tech/ B.E. courses on the basis of Diploma/B.Sc. scores.
The university offers admission to first year of PG programmes leading to Master’s degree through Centralized Admission for M.Tech/ M.Arch (CAM). Candidates possessing the relevant eligibility criteria can submit the required application form through the online CAM portal.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit prepared in the following order of priority:
- Valid GATE Score and possessing Engineering Degree of a recognized university or equivalent.
- Candidates not having any UG degree in engineering but possess valid GATE score along with M.Sc., MCA degree.
- Marks scored in the qualifying examination
Applications shall be invited for admission to 1st year M.Tech/M.Arch program offered by various affiliated and University Departments in the month of May and classes will be commenced from August every year.
The university offers admissions to Ph.D (Full-time/ Part-time) in various Engineering/MCA/MBA departments on the basis of marks scored in RTU-DAT (RTU-Doctoral Aptitude Test) in the recognized research centers of Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
Candidates who satisfy the required eligibility criteria can fill the online application form through the registration portal available at the official university website. Those seeking admission can submit completed applications along with the enclosures and the processing fee of Rs. 2000/- online to appear for RTU-DAT.
RTU Kota Results
The university follows odd and even semester pattern for its UG as well as courses. End-semester examinations are being conducted in the months of December and July for odd and even semesters, respectively. RTU Kota results are published on the Results portal available on the university website usually within few days from the end semester examinations.
Candidates can view their semester results by following the below mentioned steps:
- Candidates should log on to the official website of Rajasthan Technical University
- In the Examination section, click on the “Results” tab.
- Once the page is loaded on the browser, candidate should select the required course and semester/exam name viz. MBA IV Semester (Main) Exam 2017
- Now, candidate must enter his/her roll number & name along with the captcha displayed
- After that, student should click on the “show result” & the respective scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
Note: Students can check their latest results through the RTU Result Portal.
RTU Student One View
- Candidates should log on to the official website of Rajasthan Technical University and click on the “Student One View” link
- Then, candidate should enter the enrollment number and press submit.
- In case no information is obtained by enrollment number, then student can enter his/her roll number.
- In student credential page, student can get his semester wise details upon clicking on each semester tab