Sunrise University was situated in Alwar Rajasthan established in 2011. The university offers various Undergraduate & Postgraduate courses in various streams such as Art, Commerece, Engineering, Management, Computer Application, along with some Diploma, Research and Vocational Studies programs.
Candidates seeking admission in Sunrise University can check the current admission notification on university official website or check Sunrise University Admission 2018 for more information.
Students who are already studying in university can visit the official website of university to check their result.Sunrise University uploads the semester and other examination results of all UG & PG courses. Students can also check other notification regarding exam and result such as Supplementary Result, Revolution, Examination Schedule, Time Table etc.
Sunrise University Result 2017
Sunrise University provides the results for different UG & PG courses. Students can visit the official website of university to check current exam results. All the students have to check university notification regularly to get related information. Apart form the main result students can also check Back examination result.
Students must follow the below given steps to check their result:
- Visit the official website of Sunrise University
- Click on Exam Cell tab from the menu bar
- You will redirect to a new page
- Click on current result notification
- On result page, candidates have to Select the exam and course
- Enter Roll no. and Enrollment no.
- Click on Search Result button
The result will open in pdf form, Students can download it for their future use.
Sunrise University Exam Schedule 2017
Examination schedule for all courses updates on university official website. Candidates must check the university website on regular basis to get all the updates regarding course exam schedule. Examination schedule contain Time and Date, Subject Name, Subject Code of examination.
Follow the below-given steps to download the Exam Schedule:
- Visit the official website
- Click on Exam cell from the menu bar
- Click on your desired course exam schedule
- Examination schedule will open in pdf format
- Download exam schedule for future use
Note: Candidates can also check the practical examination schedule.Last Updated - 04 Dec 2017