Nowadays, to pursue a degree, you do not need to attend regular classes. You can pursue a degree while working somewhere or studying for a regular course. The internet and satellite communication has made this possible. Correspondence courses are the order of the day and you can enroll for a master's in business administration. The Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education or SMU-DDE allows you to pursue MBA through correspondence courses. The SMU-DDE has been ranked 3rd among the best institutes for correspondence courses, by Business World.
Accreditation & Recognition:
- The university is member of the Association of Indian Universities or AIU.
- It is accredited toDEC.
The eligibility for getting admission in distance MBA for the year of 2014 are given below.
- Student must have passed their 10+2 for undergraduate courses from a recognised board or university.
- The candidate has to make his or her graduation in any discipline with an aggregate mark.
- The details of availabilities of application form would be available on SMU's website from the last month of the 2013 and the exams and Sikkim Manipal University Correspondence MBA Admission Procedure for 2014
The university has a India's best infrastructure and teaching facilities.
- SMU has highly qualified and experienced faculty which tries their best in providing quality and knowledge based education to students.
- It provides academic counselling.
- It has the facility of anytime anywhere classrooms.
- It provides intensive theoretical and practical knowledge of management.
- Largest and best collection of books.
- 100% placement assistance.
The most important matter is about the fee structure. It is very affordable to candidates. Sikkim Manipal University Correspondence learning MBA fee is INR 12,500 for each semester with examination fees and alumni fees. The duration of this course is of minimum 2 years and maximum 4 years.
The requirement for a management degree has gone up manifold. Business have now become integrated and everything is carried out systematically. Reputed companies hire only those with the requisite experience and qualifications. Therefore, to progress in your career you need to have a proper degree. If you have a managerial degree, then you can get into a high paying position in a company.
Correspondence courses are recognized by UGC and they can fetch good employment. They allow you to keep a job along with work at a place. Hence you can acquire experience along with education. When you enter the job field armed with a degree and experience, the world is your oyster. Many people have done these courses and they have gotten well paying jobs.
SMU-DDE is reputed and they conduct weekend classes to help the students pursuing correspondence courses. Online tutorials are also offered so that students can solve the home tasks assigned to them. Regular tests are conducted to test the performance of a student. The degree equips you with all the necessary information that you need to work in a managerial position.
Last Updated - 29 Jan 2015