Application forms for admission into BE/B.Tech Part Time programme in Anna University, Chennai are available from November 9, 2015. It can be downloaded till November 27, 2015. Duration of programme is three and half years comprising seven semesters.
Departments of Anna University in which BE/B.Tech (Part Time) are offered:-
- College of Engineering Guindy Campus
- Madras Institute of Technology
- Alagappa College of Technology, Chennai
Check the official Notification below:-
Anna University BE/B.Tech (Part Time) Admission 2015 Important Dates
Check the Admission schedule below:-
Availability of Application form
November 9, 2015
Last date to download application form
November 27, 2015
Last date to submit application form
November 30, 2015
Anna University BE/B.Tech (Part Time) Admission 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the conditions need to be fulfilled by candidates in order to apply:-
- They must have completed diploma in respective branch of Engineering/Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or its equivalent.
- Mode of study of Diploma should be part time/full time/lateral entry. Distance mode is not acceptable.
- They should have done it before November 30, 2013.
- Their workplace should be within a distance of 120km in Tamil Nadu from college in which they take the admission. Classes will start from 6.15pm. It will be of three hours.
- There is no lower and upper age limit for candidates.
- They should have minimum two years of experience in relevant field.
- Working professionals are also eligible.
Anna University BE/B.Tech (Part Time) 2015 Application Process
Application forms for BE/B.Tech (Part Time) can be downloaded till November 27, 2015 and last date of submission is November 30, 2015.
- Visit the official website.
- Fill all the details in the form correctly
- Download the form and application cover page.
Registration fee is INR 600 for general category candidates and INR 300 for SC/ST.
Send the form along with required documents to the following address-
Centre for Admissions,
Chennai – 600 025
List of documents need to be attached along with application form is given below:-
- Class 10th and 12th Mark-sheet
- Mark-sheet of all semesters of Diploma
- Diploma certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate
- Present Employment Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Differently Abled Certificate from District Medical Board
Anna University BE/B.Tech (Part Time) 2015 Selection Process
Total marks for which candidate will be evaluated is 100. Out of which, 75 marks stand for qualifying diploma exam and 25 marks for work experience. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of this. Date of birth will also be taken into account. Those who are elder will be placed above in merit list.
Out of 25 marks of work experience, 2 marks will be given for every completed year after completing the diploma. Those who have experience of less than one year, marks will be allotted on following basis:-
Less than 3 months
Between 3 months and 9 months
More than 9 months
Merit list and schedule of counselling will be displayed on website of Anna University. Call letter can also be downloaded from website.
Last Updated - 20 Nov 2015