With distance learning courses, students can complete their education from anywhere sitting in front of a computer connected with internet. It is much easier to complete distance learning courses while working as compared to other traditional educational programs. Distance learning programs have become popular in India. Annamalai University is a famous institute which is offering quality distance education in various centers. The university is situated in Tamil Nadu. It is well known for its distance education. Annamalai University correspondence MBA is offered by the DDE or the Directorate of Distance Education of Annamalai University. It is known to offer high quality education to individuals who have the desire for studies but are unable to do so due to lack of time. The university provides more than 500 courses through its distance education system. Annamalai University Distance MBA Admission Procedure for 2014 is simple and is available online. Annamalai University correspondence MBA Criterion allows candidates to complete their education in the best possible manner.
Accreditation & Recognition:
- The university has the accreditation of National Assessment and Accreditation Council with a grade of B++.
- It is recognized by the UGC and the Distance Education Council (DEC).
Annamalai University Distance MBA Criterion are given below:
- The applicants must have passed the qualifying examination under the pattern of 11+2+2 years or 11+1+3 years or 10+2+3 years or UG from any recognized university.
The university provides one of the best infrastructure and teaching facilities.
- The university is the first in India which offers postgraduate degrees in physics, applied psychology, zoology, chemistry, Bioinformatics, botany and law through the distance education system.
- The faculties are highly qualified and experienced.
- The university also offers job oriented programs.
- The university provides academic counselling.
- Provides the best quality of study materials and CDs.
- Has best collection of e-books.
- It also provides video conference based learning facility.
- Offers excellent and individual student service.
- The university offers scholarships and other financial assistance.
The most important matter is the fee structure. Annamalai University Distance MBA Fee structure is affordable and is lesser than on campus study. It is about 20,000/- per semester and the university also provides scholarship. Annamalai University correspondence MBA fee structure ensures that distance education is within your reach and you can complete your education. This way you receive a superior career recognition.
Taking a course online can be one of the ways to cut down on costly gas or public transportation. The students can often work from home to complete their class assignments for that both time and money are saved in cutting out the trips to and from class. You, as a student, can visit the website for further details on Annamalai University Distance MBA Admission Procedure for 2014.
In today's competitive and globalized industrial set up, the demand for management professionals is increasing. Having realized the objective, the university has started increasing its action by identifying and developing study centers throughout India to help achieve higher gross enrollment ratios and higher literacy rate. Try out the distance MBA education from the Annamalai University and make it huge.
Last Updated - 29 Jan 2015