Annamalai University is one of Asia's largest public residential universities located in India. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses in multiple specializations. In addition to it, the university also provides more than 500 courses through distance learning mode via Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University.
Annamalai University Results
The university follows odd and even semester pattern for all its courses. End semester examinations are usually conducted in the month of December and June for odd and even semesters, respectively. Annamalai University semester results for all streams are announced on the university website within a month from end semester examinations.
Annamalai University results are uploaded on the students portal available at the official university website from where students can view their respective scorecards upon entering the Roll Number/ Register Number. Annamalai University students can check their result by following the below given steps:
- Visit the official website of Annamalai University
- Now, click on “examination results” link under the ‘Academics’ tab
- Then, candidate should click on the respective course link for which he/she wants to check their result
- In the next step, candidate should enter his/her register number in the given box and click on submit button
- The result will be displayed on the screen. Candidate should download the result and take a printout of it for future reference
Annamalai University DDE Results
Annamalai University Distance Education Results are also published on the official Annamalai University DDE website. Students can check their respective results upon entering their Roll Number /Register Number in the dialog box present under the “Examinations” tab and clicking “Get Marks”
Overseas candidates can also view their final examination results for Annamalai University distance education programme through the “Results-Overseas” link. The link is given under the “Examinations” tab at the official website of Annamalai university DDE.
Annamalai University Counselling
Final selection of candidates for admission to university programmes is done through counseling session for the respective courses. Students who clear the university entrance exam or pass the eligibility criteria for admission must appear for the Annamalai university counseling process as per the issued guidelines.
Annamalai University counseling comprises of the following parameters:
- Provisional Merit List – It contains the list of eligible candidates along with the total cut-off marks and individual rank based on respective classes
- Counseling Call Letter – Candidates with their names in the provisional merit list can download and print their call letter for counseling from the admissions portal available at the official university website
- Provisional Admitted List - It has the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates along with their rank, marks and allotment category
- Provisional Waiting List - At the end of First Phase of Counselling, shortlisted candidates are kept in provisional waiting list, in case any seats are left vacant. Vacancies, if any, will be filled out of the provisionally wait listed candidates based upon their Rank and following the rule of reservation
Annamalai University exam timetable
University students can register for their final examination through the students portal available at the official university website by filling the form and submitting the required fee through offline/ online payment modes. Annamalai University exam timetable can also be accessed by the students through the portal for their respective course and semester.
Upon landing on the Annamalai University Exam Timetable page, candidate should click on the respective course link whose examination schedule he/she wants to view.
Annamalai University Hall Ticket
Candidates can also view the hall tickets from the official university website by entering their roll number for the respective course. Upon entering the roll number, candidate should click on “Submit” button and download their corresponding hall ticket displayed on the screen.
Last Updated - 07 Mar 2017