If you are already in the throes of a job and want an MBA to further your career prospects, you should opt for distance MBA education. Distance learning helps you determine your ideal workload as long as you meet the criteria of a particular college or university. The top known MBA programs do not require regular campus visits in most cases. Alongside, they also provide students an opportunity to attend educative seminars and do their coursework online. Many colleges do not even require their students to ever visit the campus. Distance learning programs have become increasingly popular in India. Bharathiar University is one of the best institutes offering quality distance education in various centers all over India.
The University is situated in Coimbatore. It’s all India reputation has evoked keen interest in the Bharathiar University Distance Learning Admission Procedure for 2014. It has distance MBA programs in tourism and hotel management, finance, marketing management, hospital management and investment management and also in international business. Other new areas covered include retail management, information system management, financial services management, human resources management, entrepreneurship and export and services management.
Accreditation & Recognition:
- The University possesses due recognition from the University Grants Commission/UGC New Delhi
- Bharathiar University received due accreditation from NAAC with an 'A' grade
- The university was established by the Tamil Nadu state legislature under the Bhartiar university act
Bharathiar University Distance Learning Criterion for the year 2014 can be summed up below:
- The candidates must have passed a bachelors degree examination in any discipline with a minimum aggregate mark of 50%
- A totally separate admission test is also held on part of the university
- The details of the admission procedure and application form and other information are available on the website of the university
The university provides great infrastructure and teaching facilities for its students.
- The university provides academic counseling
- At present the university has 202 centers over 23 states in India along with a chain of spot admission centers.
- The university also takes pride in its qualified and distinguished faculty
- The university offers job oriented programs
- Provides the best quality of study materials and CDs
- Has a great collection of e-books
- The study materials are prepared in the prescribed format as per the Distance Education Council or DEC standards
- It also provides learning facilities via video conferencing
The Bharathiar University Distance Learning Fee structure puts it largely within the reach of the mass. Average fees tend to be approximately Rs. 45,000/- per semester and there are scholarship options provided by the university too.
The demand for skilled MBA personnel is increasing in today's competitive sphere. Top universities are a huge asset to the industrial sphere of the country owing to the huge number of trained management professionals they churn out every year. Bhartiar University is no exception in this regard.
If you want to know the Bharathiar University Admission Procedure for 2014, then you should visit the official website for more details and information.Last Updated - 03 May 2018