The Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) offers UG, PG, integrated and research programs in various departments. The University follows semester pattern for its academic curriculum, which is divided into even and odd semesters.
CUTN conducts CUCET entrance exam to provide admission in various UG, Integrated & PG Diploma programs. Students are selected on the basis of merit list announced by the University officials.
The university conducts semester end examinations for the various programs and releases the result on the official website. The academic calendar is also published by the university on its website. Students can also download the exam timetable from the official website of the university.
CUTN Academic Calendar
The academic calendar of the university contains all the information about the examination dates, declaration of result, holidays, fee payment, etc. CUTN provides the academic calendar for even and odd semesters on its website. The following steps can help the students to download their academic calendar:
- Visit CUTN’s official website
- On the menu bar, navigate to the ‘Academics’ tab
- Click on ‘Academic Calendar’ from the drop-down options
- On the next page, the links for even and odd semester academic calendars will be available
- Click on the desired link and download the PDF file
- View the Academic calendar and save it for future use
CUTN Examination Results
The University follows semester based pattern for the different courses. The odd semester exams are conducted in the month of November and the even semester exams are conducted in April. The result for the even and odd semesters is declared on the website of the university. Various links will be available on the result portal for the result of even and odd semester exams as well as integrated and PG programs. Students can check their result by following the subsequent steps:
- Visit CUTN’s official result portal
- Click on the required result’s link
- On clicking the result link of integrated or PG examination result, you will be redirected to a new page
- Enter your ‘Registration No.’ and click on ‘Submit’
- The result will be displayed on the next page
- On clicking the links of the end semester exams, an excel file will be downloaded
- Open the file and check your respective result
CUTN Supplementary Examination Results:
Students who failed to qualify in any of their exams in the previous semester can give the supplementary examination. The result of the supplementary exam is declared on the official website of the university. Students can check their result by visiting the result portal of the website. The above-mentioned steps given to check the semester examination results can be followed to check the supplementary exam results.
CUTN Entrance Exam (CUCET)
The admission to various courses is done on the basis of CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test). The university conducts the entrance exam every year for interested students. The online registration for CUCET has started and students can apply for the exam online. Following are the details about CUCET:
May 17 to May 18, 2017
June 07, 2017
Students can check their CUCET entrance result from the official website of CUTN. Along with the scorecard, students can also download the provisional marksheet. The exam timetable of CUCET can be downloaded easily from the website.Last Updated - 16 Feb 2018