IIM Trichy has released the application form for its FPM Program 2016.
Candidates need to send the filled application form by January 30, 2015 with the application fee of INR 500 (NEFT Details at Bottom of this Page) and Two Referral Letters either from Professors or Scientists.
Fellow Program in Management (FPM) is a doctoral program run by IIMs equivalent to Ph.D. in Management Studies.
The program is generally opted by the students having interest in advanced studies and research in different fields of Management IIMT runs FPM in seven specializations.
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resources (OB & HR)
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques (OM & QT)
- Strategic Management
|Top MBA Colleges in Tamil Nadu||Top MBA Colleges in Hyderabad||Top MBA Colleges in India|
The students getting selected for the course also get financial benefits of almost 3 lacs for first two years and 3.6 lacs for next two years. IIM Trichy specially grants 1.5 lacs for its FPM students and Rs. 5000 as housing allowances.
students got selected in various MNCs with effective packages. IIM Trichy has the good placement records. Know IIMT Palcement Record
Eligibility for IIMT FPM
IIMT FPM is open for all students having 55% marks in post-graduation and 50% marks in graduation. Students who clear any of the following yardsticks are open for the application.
- PG (55%) + Graduation (50%) in any stream
- 55% in Integrated PG programs (Five or Four years both)
- Qualification like CA, ICWA, CS
- Four Year Graduation programs with 55% marks
IIM Students having Full Time PGDM Degrees are through for direct admission with minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.33.
Indian Institute of Management, Trichy Selection Process:
IIM Trichy FPM selection process majorly depends upon performance in the interview, score in the entrance exams and mileage of the referrals.
Interview is taken by an expert panel respective to the opted field and chances of getting selected are associated with the past academic performance, work experience and aptitude for research. The whole selection process is divided in three days.
Day 1: All interviews are on campus and candidates are paid to and fro 3AC tickets. On First Day Candidates are allowed to interact with existing FPM Students are IIM Trichy. T
Day 2: Group Interview Rounds are conducted on this day. Interview mainly focuses on the resume aspects. Candidates selected for Round 2 will have to sit for a written aptitude test.
Day 3: The final round of interview are conducted on this day. Generally conducted by 10-12 members committee. Do not expect stressed interview.
How to Submit the Application Form
- Download the application form, fill it completely and attach two recommendation letters (format available with the form).
- Send the application form at following address by January 30, 2016.
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli (NIT)
Tel No.: 0431-2505026
- Make the Payment of Rs. 500 through NEFT in the State Bank of India
Account No. 32170808935
IFSC Code: SBIN0001617
Bank Location: State Bank of India, NIT Trichy Campus
IIM Trichy offers coursesin management at pg and Ph.D./M.Phil level.
How to Crack IIM Trichy FPM Interview:
Fellow Management Program is only for the individuals who are really interested in advanced research. This program is of long duration.
You need to walk on your own path, so having patience is of utmost importance.
- Identify broad area of research with decent idea of the research topic.
- Prepare the answers of Why FPM, Why This Specialization and How Your Work Ex is relevant
- Expect some questions of mathematics in OM or MIS specialization. Mainly from Derivation, Integration or Set Theory
- Prepare your defense for Selecting IIM Trichy as your center for study