The result of Kalasalingam University is published by the university on its official website. Candidates who appeared in the exam can easily access their result by visiting the official website of the university. The various courses offered by the university are B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Ed, BA, M.Arch, M.Tech, MBA, MA, M.Phil, MCA, PhD and other courses.
Basically, the university conducts annual examination but for some courses semester, wise examination is also conducted. Semesters are also divided into two categories i.e. odd semester and even semester. Candidates can check their results through online mode only. Therefore, they are advised to keep visiting the official website for updates.
For getting admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses candidates should clear the entrance examination. However, the date of issue of application form is in the first week of January 2017. On the other hand, the entrance examination result is published on May 10, 2017. Candidates can get the final result of semester examination and annual examination from the university web portal
The Entrance examination comprises of multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Notification regarding entrance examination is published on the university website. Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before filling application from. They should also read all the instructions carefully before start attempting paper.
Kalasalingam University Academic Calendar
The Academic calendar is very important for students because it encapsulates the information like examination dates, declaration of result dates and much more. University declares separate academic calendars for odd semesters and even semesters. To check or download the academic calendar candidates should follow the below steps:
- Candidates should visit the university official website by clicking on the given link.
- After that search for the option named as “Office of CoE” available on university home page
- After that click on “Exam Schedule” option and time table for different months and semester appeared in front of the candidates
- After selecting any particular link, timetable will be displayed on the candidate’s screen in PDF file format
- Candidates can directly download the timetable by clicking on “Odd Semester Academic Calendar” or “Even Semester Academic Calendar”
- Now candidates can save and take a printout of the respective academic calendar for their future reference.
How to check Result
University is responsible for publishing the result on the university website. Candidates can check their examination result through online mode only. The Result will not be sent via post or an email. University conducts semester and annual exams separately, therefore, their results will also be declared separately. That’s why aspirants should keep their eye on university website for any update.
Following are the steps by using which candidates can check their result:
- Students should open the university website by clicking on the given link i.e. “www.kalasalingam.ac.in”
- Now search for the link scribed as “UG/PG link” on the website home page
- After that candidate needs to enter their Roll number and Roll code.
- After filling the Roll number and Roll code click on the “Submit” button
- After clicking the button the student’s result is generated by the computer.
- Candidates can verify their result, save it and take printout of it for their future use
- After few days candidates can also obtain the original copy of their mark sheets.
Entrance Exam Result
Candidates can get the admission to any of the undergraduate and postgraduate course of Kalasalingam University only after clearing the entrance examination. The notification regarding the entrance examination is published by the university on its official website. After completion of the entrance examination, the result is published on May 10, 2017.
By following below steps candidates can check their entrance exam result:
- Go to the Kalasalingam University official website
- Then search for “KLU Entrance Exam Result”
- Now candidates are required to fill all the mandatory fields by entering their Name, Email Address, Entrance exam number, HSC Register number, Mobile no, state and address.
- Then click on “Submit” button
- Now candidates result will be displayed on their computer screen which they can save and take printout for their future use.