Karunya University is a private Christian university in India. The university offers various courses in many different streams and disciplines. The various undergraduate and postgraduate courses are MBA, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc, BCA, B.Tech, PG Diploma, etc. After clearing the entrance examination conducted by the university, candidates can get admission into the particular courses.
The university follows semester academic program and conducts semester examinations. Aspirants who have appeared in the main examinations, as well as Supplementary examinations, can check theirs results from the official website of Karunya University.
The Karunya University entrance examination is held in the month of April and the entrance examination results are declared in the month of May. Candidates are advised to check the university website page on a regular basis to get the latest updates.
Karunya University Result 2017 – How to check result
Candidates can check their results through online mode only. The university normally releases the result within one month after the last examination conducted. The result of entrance examination will be declared in the month of May. The semester examination is further divided into two categories i.e. Odd semester and even semester.
Candidates can check their result through the following steps:
- Candidates should visit the official website of Karunya University
- Search for the “Resources” section available at the bottom of university website menu bar
- Click on the “Examinations” options available under “Resources” section.
- Candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to select “Results” option available at the university website menu bar
- Directly click on the “Exam Results” link
- Candidates should select the particular course link to view the results
- Candidates need to enter their registration number and click on “Submit” button.
- The next screen will show the candidate’s
- Candidates can download and print it for further use
Karunya University Revaluation Results 2017
Revaluation is the re-calculation of marks. The candidates who aren’t satisfied with their marks can apply for examination revaluation. This result is also declared on the official website of the university. Revaluation results will not be sent through courier or post.
Following are the steps with which candidates can check their Revaluation Results 2017:
- Go to the official website by clicking on the given link
- Navigate to the Resources section present at the bottom of the home page
- Click on the “Examinations” option
- Students will be redirected to a new page where they need to click on the “Result” option
- Directly click on the “Revaluation Result” link
- Candidates should enter their Registration number
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Result will be displayed on the next screen
- Candidates can download and print the result for their future reference
Karunya University Exam Time Table
The Timetable is a very important aspect of a student’s life. With the help of the timetable, candidates come to know about their class’s schedule, holidays, examination venue, time and much more. Candidates can follow the below steps to check their exam timetable:
- Go to Karunya University’s official website
- Search for the Resources section available at the bottom of the homepage and click on “Examinations” option
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page where they need to click on “Timetable” option
- Select the timetable according to your preference
- Candidates need to enter their details like registration number and subject code
- Click on “Submit” button
- View the particular course’s timetable
Last Updated - 16 Feb 2018