Manonmaniam Sundaranar University is a premier university of Tamilnadu. It was established on 1990 having 550 acres of Campus which has various programmes of higher learning giving students a platform to attain excellence in numerous fields. There are 24 academic departments in the university which offers Part time, Full-time Post graduate, M.Phil. and Ph.D. programmes in various disciplines. The university also has 61 affiliated college, 5 Mano colleges and 1 constituent college. Along with this, diploma courses are also a part of the curriculum of the university.
Admission to M.Ed programs offered by the university are based on performance in entrance examination conducted by the university. Admission forms are submitted along with a demand draft or challan SBI drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli” payable at Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu.
The Applicants who fall under the eligibility criteria of the university are given admission in the chosen program.
|Applications available from website||May 05, 2016|
|Last date for submitting filled-in Application||May 31, 2016|
|Date of Entrance Exam||June 09, 2016|
It is a Master’s program that candidates can apply to after they have completed B.Ed.
The duration of the course is 2 years.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Ed Admission
Candidates seeking admission in M.Ed. have a B.Ed. Degree marks from any recognized institute or university.
The candidates applying for the program must know that the Admission shall be made as per the norms of NCTE, Tamil Nadu State Government/ Manonmaniam Sundaranar University.
- Candidates applying to courses offered by Manonmaniam Sundaranar University must go through the prospectus and read carefully the details about the course.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official MSU website
- After the candidate has read all the details he/she should proceed to fill the application form.
- The application form must be filled in by the candidate themselves in their own handwriting.
- Once the form is filled according to the rules mentioned in the prospectus the form should be attached along with a demand draft or challan SBI – Power Jothi Scheme (DD& CE A/c. No. 32723644765 drawn in the favor of “The Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli” payable at Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu.
- The self-attested Xerox of the following certificates should be sent along with the set of original certificates with the application form(the original certificates will be returned after the verification):
- Transfer Certificate/ Migration Certificate/ Evidence of Date of Birth.
- Statement of Marks of 10th and 12th/ Diploma for UG Admission.
- Statement of Marks of 10th, 12th and UG and Provisional Certificate/ Degree Certificate for PG Admission.
- The filled in application forms along with the demand draft/ challan and the certificates should reach the Director on or before the prescribed date.
- All the correspondence and communication (along with application forms) should be addressed to the Director, D.D. & C.E., M.S. University, Tirunelveli- 627012.
|Application Fee||Rs 500/-|
|Entrance Test Fee||Rs 150/-|
Admission to B.Ed and M.Ed programs offered by the university are based on performance in entrance examination conducted by the university.Last Updated - 27 Feb 2018