SRM University is ranked as one of the best private universities for engineering courses. The University is one of the largest private universities in India with a population of over 38,000 students across its 7 campuses.
The University is particularly known for its courses in Engineering and Technology branches. In the past few years, the University has maintained its spot in the top 15 institutes for Engineering stream in India.
Students who have appeared for the exam can check their SRMJEEE result through the online portal available at the official university website. The result consists of the following information:
- Marks obtained in the SRMJEEE
- Merit cum rank list with respect to the number of successful candidates
- Number of seats available in campuses of SRM University.
Those students who will satisfy the above listed criteria will be intimated for SRMJEEE counselling process. Students must follow these steps in order to check their SRMJEEE result:
- Visit to the official website of SRM University.
- Click on the SRMJEEE 2017 link.
- Enter your hall ticket & registration number & submit.
- Save & download the score card for future reference.
SRM University Counselling
Candidates who clear the entrance exam (SRMJEEE) will be intimated for counselling process on the basis of their marks in the test & allotted rank. SRM University publishes the counselling schedule for various courses offered by its different campuses on the official website where students can find the schedule with respect to the dates & allotted ranks.
Candidates must present the following documents at the time of counselling:
- SRMJEEE 2017 Counselling call letter
- Class 10th certificate as age proof & equivalent marks sheet of class 12th
- Rank card & hall ticket of SRMJEEE 2017
- Counselling fee as specified in the counselling call letter
- Caste & community certificate (if applicable)
SRM University Semester Result
SRM University Semester Exam Result are published on the official website and candidates can view their scorecard upon submitting their Registration Number. Students should follow the below mentioned steps to check their results:
- Visit to the official website of the SRM University & select the concerned university campus
- Then, click on the examsection followed by the result. Subsequently, the candidate will be redirected to the SRM University Exam Result
- In the next step, candidate should enter his/her registration number & Date of Birth (DOB) along with the verification code. Then, click on “submit” button to view the result
- Corresponding result status will be displayed on the screen. Candidate can save and take the print out of the scorecard for future reference
Students looking forward to their results must keep in mind that the result displayed on the website is only to provide immediate information to the students. In order to receive accurate information about result, students are advised to contact to the respective department of the SRM University.Last Updated - 16 Feb 2018