Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) was established by Government of Tamil Nadu in 2002 and currently offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes such as MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, MBA, BBA, Ph.D, M.Tech, B.Tech and several others. TNOU offers various semester and annual courses. For getting admission into the university candidates need to clear the entrance examination. The entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of January. Candidates need to check their university website on regular basis to get latest updates.
Candidates can submit the application form through offline mode only. Aspirants can choose any admission session as per their convenience i.e. an Academic year and Calendar year. Academic year conducted in the month of June-July, 2017 whereas, calendar year begins from December-January, 2017. The entrance examination is comprised of various objective and multiple choice questions.
TNOU Results 2017 – How to check result
The result helps candidates to evaluate their performance for end term examination. Candidates can check their results through online mode only. After the completion of the examination university publishes the result on the official university website.
Following steps helps candidates to check their result through university website:
- Candidates should open the official university website
- After that click on the “Result” option available on the footer of the university website.
- Now candidates can choose from any one of the given options i.e. “End term exam result January” or “End term exam result January”
- After clicking on the link candidates need to enter their “Enrolment Number”
- Then click on “Submit Query” button
- After that particular candidates result will display on the candidate’s screen
- Candidates can download the result for their future use also.
TNOU Revaluation Result 2017
Revaluation result is the result declared by candidates after the revaluation examination. Candidates who failed in an examination or not satisfied with their marks can apply for Revaluation examination. After the completion of regular examination university conducts revaluation paper.
Following are the steps for checking Revaluation result through the university website.
- Open the website by clicking on the official university website link i.e. “www.tnou.ac.in”
- Then search for the link “Result” available at the university footer.
- After that click on the option named as “Re-evaluation Result”
- Then select the link scribed as “Term End Examination-Revaluation Result”
- Then candidates are advised to enter their “Enrolment Number” and click on “Submit Query” button
- After that particular result will be displayed on the candidate’s screen which they can download for their future use also.
TNOU Examination Forms 2017
Candidates can download their exam forms by using both the online and offline modes. After releasing the application forms university invites different applications for the various course examinations. Candidates need to submit the application forms as soon as possible to appear for an examination. The application forms will not be collected by the university. The University is responsible for managing various exam dates, exam centres and other things.
Following steps helps candidates to download their particular exam forms:
- Go to the TNOU university official website by clicking on “www.tnou.ac.in”
- After that search for the section named as “Quick Links” available at the website footer.
- Then click on the option “Download Forms” under the “Quick Links” section.
- Now candidates can download the forms according to their requirement
- Then the forms will be open in the PDF file format
- Candidates can download and take a printout of particular form for their future use.