Working professionals often face barriers in getting promoted because of a lack in a managerial degree. Regular students too might want to get a professional degree in business administration for better prospects. Such people can now find an easy way out if they sign up for distance education course at ICFAI in business administration. ICFAI is a renowned university and it is very good for MBA. The university offers a correspondence course in MBA where reading material is sent home and students need to appear for examinations.
Accreditation & Recognition:
- It is accredited to DEC.
- Correspondence course in MBA from ICFAI is recognized by the UGC.
ICFAI distance learning MBA criterion:
The eligibility for getting admission in distance MBA for the year of 2014 are given below.
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum of 45%, completed in English as the medium of instruction, from a recognized university
- The candidate has to make his or her graduation in any discipline with an aggregate mark.
- The details of availabilities of application form would be available on ICFAI's website from the last month of the 2013 and the exams and ICFAI Distance Learning MBA Admission Procedure for 2014 would be started soon.
The university has the best infrastructure and teaching facilities.
- ICFAI has highly experienced and qualified faculty which tries their best in providing quality and knowledge based education to students.
- It provides academic counselling.
- Facilities of Case Studies are provided.
- It provides intensive theoretical and practical knowledge of management.
- Best and Largest collection of books.
- ICFAI distance MBA programme also provides jobs after the successful completion of the course.
To pursue any course, knowing the fees structure is very important. The ICFAI Distance Learning MBA Fee is very affordable to candidates. ICFAI MBA fee is 60,000/-. It has also the facility of EMI.
ICFAI holds the 7th position among the top 10 business schools in India as published by Business World.
It is very important to hold a management degree to climb the ladder of success. Businesses are global by nature nowadays and to be able to hold a top ranking position in a reputed company, you need to have a master's degree in business administration. ICFAI offers you such a scope through the correspondence degree. You can work and study at the same time. Online course materials are also available which would help you handle the course better.
After getting a master's degree in management, you can start up your own business or join your family business as well and run it efficiently. In business school, you learn a lot of stuffs which are close to the working of a real business. You will be trained to handle real life situations. It will also open up your vision as a professional and an entrepreneur. The degree offered by ICFAI is recognized by UGC and hence can furnish it at the time of awaiting a promotion. Many people have completed the course and have been placed well.Last Updated - 29 Jan 2015