ICFAI Tripura Invites Applications for BBA Program for the academic year 2017-18. Admission forms for ICFAI BBA program are available from July 14, 2017. ICFAI Tripura offers admission based on the pass percentage of class XII and interview.
- Application form is filled online but has to be submitted at ICFAI University, Tripura
- Application form fee is INR 500 which can be paid offline/online
- Application form with application fee receipt and caste certificates must be submit at campus.
- Candidates must have passed in Class XII in any discipline.
- Final year Class XII students awaiting results can also apply
- BBA program is of three years which is divided in six semesters
- Students having domicile of Tripura are provided fee rebate from total course fee.
- Regular classes are expected to start from August 01, 2017.
Important Dates for BBA Admission at ICFAI Tripura
This list provides overview of dates to remember for aspirants seeking admission in BBA ICFAI, Tripura:
|Last Date for submission of completed application forms||July 14, 2017|
|Interview and Admission Decision||July 21, 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee||July 28, 2017|
|Registration & Payment of First Semester Fee||August 01, 2017|
|Commencement of Preparatory Classes||August 01, 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||August 07, 2017|
ICFAI BBA Program Disciplines
At ICFAI, Tripura BBA program is offered in various branches like:
- Finance: Working Capital Management; Life Insurance; Bank Management; General Insurance; Capital Markets; Investment Management; Insurance Management.
- Marketing: Sales Management; Advertising and Sales Promotion; Services Marketing; Marketing Research; Consumer Behavior.
- Travel & Tourism: Tourism Products; Geography of Tourism and the North-East; Travel & Tour Operations; Sustainable Tourism.
ICFAI Tripura BBA Application Procedure
Steps to fill application form:
- Visit www.iutripura.edu.in, official website of ICFAI.
- On the homepage admission calendar is displayed.
- Click on the ‘online registration’ tab above the admission calendar.
- Fill the application form as mentioned.
- Upload your passport size photo.
- Proceed for online payment/offline payment.
- The application form fee is INR 500.
- Filled application form should be sent along with documents on the below mentioned address.
Note: The Application Forms should be filled in Capital Letters.
Mode of Application Fee Payment:
Candidates can choose the mode of payment while filling application form.
- Online: The application fee can be paid online via credit/debit card or net banking.
- Offline: Demand Draft should be in favor of “The ICFAI University, Tripura-Fee Collection A/c” payable at Agartala.
Documents To be Attached with BBA Application Form
Applicants have to enclose self-attested copies of the following certificates:
- Date of Birth Certificate /Class X Certificate
- Marks sheets of Class XII/ Degree certificate (as may be applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities
- Copy of filled application form
- Proof of application fee payment
Submission of BBA Application Form:
The completed Application Form for Admissions may be submitted or sent to the University at:
The Admissions Officer, The ICFAI University Tripura,
University Campus, Agartala-Simna Road, P.O.
Kamalghat, Mohanpur, Agartala-799 210, Tripura (West)
BBA Course Fee Details:
Candidates are required to pay the first semester installment on or before August 01, 2017.
|BBA Course Fee||Domicile||Non-Domicile|
|Fee per semester INR||21,000||23,000|
|Total program fee INR||1,26,000||1,38,000|
Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University (ICFAI) was established in 2004. It is approved by UGC (University Grants Commission), NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). ICFAI is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
Admissions Officer of ICFAI Univeresity Tripura, Address:
University Campus, Agartala-Simna Road,
P.O. Kamalghat, Mohanpur,
Agartala-799 210, Tripura (West),
Ph No. 0381-2865752/62,
Toll-free No. 1800 345 3673
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
website : www.iutripura.edu.in
Last Updated - 17 Jul 2017