ICFAI (Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India) is inviting applications for First Year B.Tech program for 10+2 students and B.Tech Lateral Program for Diploma Holders for the academic session 2017-2018. The course is to be held at ICFAI University, Tripura.
- Course duration is 4 years divided in 8 semesters.
- Admission is based on the 10+2 academic performance.
- An applicant have various branches to choose from like Civil, Mechanical, Electronics and Communications, Electrical and Computer Science.
- A diploma holder can opt for lateral entry in his/her corresponding branch.
- Last date to fill application forms is July 14, 2017.
- Merit scholarships are also provided to the eligible students after admission.
ICFAI University Tripura B.Tech Admission Important Dates
The schedule for admissions to B.Tech courses is indicated in the table below:
|Submission of Application Forms||July 14, 2017|
|Test and Interview rounds and their results||July 21, 2017|
|Last Date to pay admission fees||July 28, 2017|
|Submission and verification of documents||August 01, 2017|
|First Semester Formalities (Registration and Payment)||August 01, 2017|
|Preparatory classes begin on||Augugst 01, 2017|
|Actual classes begin on||August 07, 2017|
ICFAI University Tripura B.Tech Eligibility
Candidates should check the required eligibility criteria stipulated by ICFAI University before applying:
- An aggregate of 45% or more is required to apply for the course with compulsory passing of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- 10+2 students awaiting for results can apply and will be getting a provisional admission till the time they produce their original marksheet subject to their passing and adhering to the required eligibility.
ICFAI University Tripura B.Tech (Lateral) Eligibility
- A Diploma Holder is eligible to apply for the respective specialisation. Such students are admitted to second year of BTech course.
- Last year Diploma students can apply to get provisional admission until original passing certificates are produced.
ICFAI University Tripura B.Tech Application Process
The application process for admission to B.Tech Program can be completed in both online and offline mode. Prospectus and the registration forms can be downloaded from the college website. Self attested copies of passing certificates are to be attached along with the application forms.
To apply online:
- Go to http://icfaiuniversity.in/iutripura/admission2017/Tri-UGPG-Prg.asp
- Once the application form appears, select the specialisation of your interest.
- Fill in the personal details and the test scores (JEE or Tripura JEE etc)
- Upload a colour photograph in GIF/JPG format.
- Select the mode of payment to pay application fees of Rupees 300 and submit the form.
To apply offline:
- In order to apply offline, download application form and prospectus by clicking on the Admission Calendar section: www.iutripura.edu.in/Admission-Calendar.html
- Fill in all the details in capital letters.
- The form should be duly signed by the applicant and his/her parent.
All the applications along with self attested marksheets of 10th and 10+2 are to be submitted or sent to the Admission Officer. The address is enclosed at the end of the article.
ICFAI University Tripura B.Tech Selection Procedure
- Selection is done by screening applicants.
- The performance in test and interview are part of the assessment
- Academic performance, sports and co curricular activities forms an integral part during screening of applicants.
- Admission decisions are communicated after the test and interview rounds.
- Original documents are to be produced after the selection for verification purposes which are then returned.
ICFAI University Tripura B.Tech Special Reservation
- Special reservations are given to the students who belong to Tripura. The minimum reservation is not less than 25% of total seats in every branch.
- The rest of the seats are then allotted to the students belonging to Open Category.
- The reservation also favours concession in fees for the students
ICFAI University Tripura B.Tech And Btech (Lateral) Fees
- Admission fees amounts to Rupees 20,000 only which is to be paid after the selection and before the commencement of the course. It is a one time payment and not to be paid every semester.
- Fees payable per semester by Domicile and Non Domicile students is Rs. 45,000 and 52,500 respectively.
- A caution deposit of Rs. 10,000 is to be paid by all the students compulsorily which is refunded at the end of the course after adjusting for any dues.
- Hostel Fees for academic year 2016-17 for first year students is Rs. 12,000 per semester. Refundable deposit of Rs. 10,000 is to be paid as well. Hostel fees for every year is generally communicated before the start of every consecutive year.
- Domicile students comprise all the students residing in any of the North Eastern States of India.
- Demand Drafts are to be drawn in favour of the ‘ICFAI University, Tripura- Fee Collection A/c ‘ for any payment to be made.
ICFAI University Tripura B.Tech Contact Details
ICFAI University, Tripura is located in Agartala. Established in the year 2004, it offers a balance of academics and personal development for every student. It boasts of a lush green campus spread over more than 30 acres making it a self sufficient student hub.
The contact details of ICFAI University Tripura are mentioned below:
Address: The Admissions Officer, University Campus, Agartala Simna Road, P.O. Kamalghat, Mohanpur, Agartala- 799 210, Tripura (West)
Phone Number: 0381- 2865752/62
Mobile Number: 8415952506
Fax: 0381- 2865754
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLast Updated - 19 Jul 2017