Established in 1966, Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSJMU), formerly known as Kanpur University, is a state university offering various academic programs in different streams such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Engineering, Biotechnology, Computer Applications, Management and Medicine. Selection of candidates is done on the basis of performance in entrance test conducted by the university as well as the UPSEE examination, conducted by AKTU.
The university conducts the Regular & Private university entrance examination usually in the month of April every year for different courses. Results for university entrance examinations are declared on the official Kanpur University website whereas UPSEE results are uploaded on the official examination portal. The university follows semester pattern for all its courses with the exams being conducted in the month of December and June for odd and even semesters, respectively.
CSJM Kanpur University Scheme 2017
Kanpur University has released the exam scheme for Regular, Private & single subject examination on its official website. Students can check the CSJM University exam schemes by following the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the home page of Kanpur University.
- Navigate to the link of ‘CSJM Kanpur University Scheme’ link.
- Click on your desired course link.
- Save & download the pdf for future reference.
Exam Scheme Link
Kanpur University Results
The university follows odd and even semester pattern for all its courses. End-semester examinations are being conducted in the months of December and June for odd and even semesters, respectively. CSJM University results are published on its official website usually within few days from the end semester examinations.
Kanpur University students can check their Entrance Exam/ Semester result by following the below given steps:
1. Candidates should log on to the official CSJM University website and click on “Results”
2. Once the results page is loaded in the new tab, student must find the respective course and semester for which he/she wants to view the result
The following categories are displayed on the results page:
Regular/ Private Exams Result
Semester Exams Result
Medical Exams Result
Entrance Exams Result
3. In case of Kanpur University Entrance Exam Results, candidate should select the corresponding course name and enter his/her roll number. Upon submitting the details, candidate’s entrance exam result is displayed on the screen which can downloaded for further reference
4. For university semester results, candidates should click on corresponding course name and semester/year link viz. “M.D. Exam Result - 2016 (Main/Supply)” or “Odd Semester Examination Results (2015-16)”
5. Once the link is opened, candidate should select the course name along with the semester and enter his/her roll number to view the respective result
Note: Candidates can also view the schedule for announcement of results along with the counseling schedule for M.Phil programme through the “Results” section available on the official CSJM University website.
Kanpur University Application forms: Students can obtain the Application forms for different categories such as Private exam form, Enrollment form, form for regular students & Ex-students from the official website of the CSJM Kanpur University. Application form links for different categories are listed below:
Kanpur University Admit Card
Candidate can download their provisional admit card for the university entrance examination through any of the following two methods:
- Student should log on the university website and search for admit card or click on the following Provisional Admit Card link. Once the page loads, candidate should enter his/her registration number, download the admit card and take a printout of it for further correspondence
- In case the student does not know his/her registration number, student should log on the university website and look for “Search Your Registration No.” page or click on the following Admit Card link. Once the page is loaded on the browser, student should select the course and enter his/her first name to view the corresponding Registration Number. Upon acquiring the Registration Number, students can download the admit card using the information provided above
Latest CSJM University Admit Card Links:Last Updated - 16 Feb 2018