APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), commonly known as UPTU, is an affiliating university with many colleges under its jurisdiction spread across the state of Uttar Pradesh.
The university conducts Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) for admission to all UG courses whereas separate university entrance tests are held for PG and PhD programme. Entrance exam results are posted on the official AKTU/ UPTU website within a month from examination. Final admission of all the shortlisted candidates to all the respective courses is done through counseling.
UPTU follows semester system for all its courses which is divided in the following two phases - Odd Semester (1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th semester) and Even Semester (2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th semester). Odd and Even semester exams are usually conducted in the month of December and May every year, respectively. Examination Schedule for the respective semesters is posted on the university website under the “Circulars” section. Students can also find the AKTU Semester Results on the official website within a month from the examinations.
- UPSEE is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University in the month of April every year for admission to all its Undergraduate courses viz. B.Tech (Regular & Lateral Entry), B.Pharma, B.Arch, B.Tech (Ag), B.Tech (BioTech), BFA, BHMCT, BFAD. In addition to it, admission to MBA and MCA (Regular & Lateral Entry) is also done through UPSEE scores.
- UPSEE Results are uploaded on the official university website where students can check the marks upon entering their respective roll numbers
- UPSEE Results are evaluated on the basis of university marking scheme and UPSEE Rank list is displayed in the increasing order of rank/ decreasing order of marks. Read about the detailed marking scheme and Inter se merit information at UPSEE 2017 Results.
UPTU PG/ PhD Entrance Examinations
- For admission to other PG courses such as M.Tech, M.Pharm and M.Arch, separate entrance test is conducted by the university. The candidates having valid GATE score are exempted from the university entrance examination.
- Similarly, in case of PhD admissions, a separate entrance test known as RATE (Research Aptitude Test) is being conducted by UPTU.
- Candidates can check their PG/ PhD results from the official UPTU website.
UPSEE Score Card
- Candidate can download their respective UPSEE Score Card from the result website and take its print out for further correspondence. UPSEE Score Card contains the marks obtained by the candidate in each section, merit obtained and the rank of the candidates.
- For detailed information to download the scorecard, students should check the How to Download the UPSEE 2017 Result
- The final admission of qualified candidates will be done through counseling. Only those candidates who have scored qualifying marks and have their names in the UPSEE merit list in the entrance exam will be intimated for the counselling process. UPSEE counseling schedule generally commences from the month of June every year.
- For more details, see the UPSEE Counseling Schedule and Step-Wise Counseling Procedure for UPSEE.
Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) classes are conducted as per the semester system (even/odd) for all its courses.
Final end semester examinations are generally conducted in December/ January for odd semester and in the month of May/ June for even semesters. Results are usually posted on the university website within a month from the examinations.
Steps to Check the UPTU/AKTU/GBTU Semester Examinations Result
Candidates can check their results from the official AKTU website by following the given steps:
- Firstly, students searching for the UPTU Semester Results should log on to the official university website
- Once the website home page is loaded, candidates should click on the “Results” link and select the respective course level (Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D) from the drop-down menu
- In the next step, student must select his/her university region (Noida or Lucknow) in order to fetch the corresponding result. In case of Bachelors tab, students with backlogs will also get the option to see their result through “Old Carry Over Result” link
- In the next page, candidates should select the respective odd/ even semester examination result link. For example - B.Tech. First Semester Result 2015-16
- Upon clicking the link, candidates should enter the Exam Roll number along with the displayed captcha and click on Click on “Submit” button
- Candidates result is instantly displayed on the screen which they can verify and take a print out of it
- This result will be accepted as a provisional result and the candidates can obtain the original copy of the result from their respective college offices
One-View display of Student Result Data
Candidates who are studying or have passed from the university can view their end semester examination results for all the semesters from the AKTU One View portal available at the official university website.
To see the result, candidate should enter his/her university roll number along with the provided captcha code and click on “Submit” button.
One View - AKTU Smart Results
Candidates can check their end semester examination results from the “One View - AKTU Smart Results” App. The application is currently available for download at the Google Play Store.Last Updated - 13 Feb 2018