Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow has invited applications for its Executive Fellow programme in Management. Last date of submitting the application form is February 29, 2016. It is full time residential program of four years.
Following is the list of areas of specialization in which this course is being offered:-
- Agri-Business Management
- Business Environment
- Business Communication
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology and System
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Sustainable Management
IIM Lucknow Executive Fellow Programme Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility requirements before filling up the application form which are given as follows:-
- They should have done MBA or any other equivalent degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% aggregate marks
- Those who have completed CA/ICWA/CS. Minimum percentage requirement is 55%.
- They should have seven years of work experience in respective filed by June 30, 2016.
- Their age should not be more than 55 years of age as on June 30, 2016.
How to apply for Executive Fellow programme in IIM Lucknow
- Candidates can fill the form on official website. Apply here
- Download the form
- Affix your photograph, fill the details of your qualifying exam
- Write your personal details, contact information, academic qualifications and work experience
- You have to attach one extra photograph on the first page of application form. Write your name and date of birth on its backside.
- You have to send this completely filled form along with required documents by February 29, 2015.
- Application fee is INR 1000 for general candidates whereas INR 500 for SC/ST candiadtes.
- It can be paid by Demand draft in favor of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT LUCKNOW payable at Delhi.
Candidates have to send the completely filled application form along with demand draft and photocopies of mark-sheets/certificates of class 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation. Send it to given address-Head (Administration), Admission Office
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow – Noida Campus
B-1, Sector 62, Noida – 201307
IIM Lucknow Executive Fellow Programme Selection Process
Students should have valid score card of GATE/CAT/GRE/GMAT and GRF/NET. It should be taken during the last two years. Candidates who have PGDM from IIM or any of the institute in India and abroad accredited by AACSB/AMBA/EQUIS with minimum CGPA of 5/10 will be exempted from the requirement of test score.
Candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview on the basis of academic scores and performance in qualifying exam. It is scheduled to be in May 2016.Last Updated - 05 Nov 2015