IIM Lucknow is inviting professional executives for IPMX program. Candidates may apply online or download the application form available on the official website. The last date of submission of application form is October 31, 2017. The eligibility required is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic with a minimum of 50% marks, valid GMAT score and minimum 5 years of professional experience.
In both modes of application, candidates must provide the documents for verification of candidature. The selection of candidates will be based on three norms Marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation Qualification/ Degree, No. of years of experience/ Quality of Experience and Personal Interview.
IIM Lucknow IPMX Admission Important Dates
The application process for admission to IPMX has started on July 15, 2017 and will last till October 31, 2017. Some of the other important dates are as follows:
|Announcement of Program||July 15, 2017|
|Submission of Completed Application||October 31, 2017|
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates||First week of November 2017|
|Personal Interviews||Third-Fourth week of November 2017|
|Announcement of Selected Candidates||Second week of December 2017|
|Acceptance and Submission of First installment of fees||Second week of January 2018|
|Students arrive on Campus, Induction Program and Commencement of Program||First week of April 2018|
IIM Lucknow IPMX Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are set up by the university. The criteria are as follows:
- Executives with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- GMAT score for test taken between November 1, 2012 and October 31, 2017
- A minimum of 5 years of full-time post-qualification professional experience as on March 31, 2018
IIM Lucknow IPMX Application Process
Candidates can apply online or download the form available on the official website. The steps are as follows:
- Go to official website
- Click on ‘PG Programme for Executives’ and further on ‘IPMX’
If candidate wants to apply online then click on ‘Apply Online’ link. The important instructions page will open, click on ‘Click here to registration form/ Login’. A Registration page will appear. Register and then login to fill the application form.
If a candidate wants to apply in offline mode then click on ‘Application form’ tab. Then click on ‘Click here to download the IMPX 2018-19 Application Form’. The application form will be downloaded in Word format. Candidate must fill the application form completely and correctly.
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- A copy of the candidate’s GMAT score card
- Copies of Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), Bachelor’s Degree Marksheet
- Experience certificate(s) form the candidate’s previous/ current employer(s) OR Pay slips (First and Last)
- Contact details for two recommenders who will receive the links for submitting letters of recommendation
- SC/ ST/ NC-OBC certificate, if applicable
- If you are a person with disability, then the relevant Disability Certificate
Note: In Online mode, along with the above documents candidates need to upload scanned signatures. All the documents in online mode must be in JPEG, JPG or PNG format and size not exceeding than 30 KB each.
IIM Lucknow IPMX Selection Process
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview. Final selection of candidates will be based on three norms:
- Marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation Qualification/ Degree
- No. of years of experience/ Quality of Experience
- Personal Interview
IIM Lucknow IPMX Admission Contact Details
IIM Lucknow was established in year 1984. It is the fourth IIM family of management schools. It offers post-graduate diploma, fellowship and executive programs in management. It is ranked among the Top 5 B-Schools in India. It is recognized as an "Institution of Excellence".
Candidates can contact the university in case of any doubt or query:
Administrative Officer, Admission Office IPMX
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
B-1, Sector-62, Institutional Area,
Phone No.: 0120-6678481, 0120-6678507
Email: email@example.comLast Updated - 17 Jul 2017