Did you know that India is the 12th most popular country among US students? Yes, it is!
A vast change has been seen from the students’ perspective about choosing the best place to study. India has certainly shifted up the ladder in the past decade.
A lot of students now prefer to study in India than studying abroad given the affordable cost of living, eased cost of learning and the rich, cultural hospitality the country offers.
Why One Should Study In India!
Do you know that as per QS World University Rankings, India’s many universities rank before International universities?
India is the country with the second largest population of the world. Over the past decades, India has shown a huge advancement in its economy and education system. India is the seventh-largest economy in the world today. Also, after the U.S. and China, India is renowned for its vast pool of knowledge providing institutes. India has been ranked 24th in the world for its educational system. India’s engineering and doctorate programs are also widely known around the world. Then why not India for study?
Universities like Sharda University, tag along the high standards of education system and applications around the globe. Not only this, there are multiple scholarships offered, making it affordable for a lot of students belonging to a background with financial difficulties. One can easily go through the list of scholarships offered by the university and pick the ones which are meant for you. For instance, Sharda University offers defense scholarship, sibling scholarship, sports scholarship and women scholarship, etc.
If you are still in dilemma, then here are a few facts about studying in India that you might not be aware of.
- One can study in one of the world’s best ranking universities, that promise better future, and career scopes. One of the best examples can be the present chairman of PepsiCo’s Board of Directors, Indra.
- One can learn different courses. India is a place of languages and diverse culture. Thus, it offers a lot of different courses, which might not be available in rest of the world. For example, learning languages like ‘sanskrit’ and knowing about the Indian dance forms along with their cultural importance.
- Studying in India is affordable. India is a place where you can study by spending less. Also, India has many scholarship programs, which offer huge relaxation for the students across the world. Different universities offer different scholarships. One needs to check the eligibility criteria for the chosen university.
- Be a part of the rich culture. India is well known for its diversity. Thus, studying in India makes you learn a lot more than just academics. You take back more than just academic knowledge.
- India’s economy is growing. Thus, the students learn a lot about the rise of a developing country. The students can be privy to the financial and management changes that help in the growth of a developing country. Also, this implies that the country is a leading job generator. India ranks in the list of the top 45 countries with decent employment rates – a statistic revealed by OECD.
All mentioned above makes it obvious that why India is one of the best places in the world to study. It doesn’t only provide you the opportunity to be in touch with its rich culture but also helps one to reach the top by being a part of the leading universities.