The Department of Design at Shiv Nadar University (SNU) announces admission to its Master of Design (M. Des.) Program for the academic year 2017-18. For admission to the course, candidates must fulfill eligibility criteria. Last date for the submission of M.Des. Application form is July 3, 2017.
- Application fee for Shiv Nadar University M. Des. Program is INR 1200 and can be paid through online as well as offline mode.
- Fulfilling the eligibility criteria and submission of application form does not guarantee qualification for M.Des. Entrance test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted depending on their CEED score (valid only) or work experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for DAT (Design Aptitude Test) and personal interview.
- Result will be declared in the form of merit list on the official website of Shiv Nadar University i.e. www.snu.edu.in
Shiv Nadar University M. Des. Admission Important Dates
Important dates for admission to Master in Design program are mentioned below.
|Important Event||Important Date|
|Last Date for the submission of application form||July 3, 2017|
|DAT and Interview||July 14- July 15, 2017|
|Result Declaration||July 17, 2017|
Shiv Nadar University M. Des. Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria and Entry Qualification
Eligibility criteria and Entry qualification mentioned below are minimum standards, and applications not meeting the same will be rejected
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Fulfilling the criteria does not guarantee qualification for DAT and interview.
Candidate must have completed a degree program of minimum 4 years (after 10+2 level) in any discipline from a recognized university or institution with a minimum of 55% or equivalent; or
Candidate must have completed a degree of minimum 3 years (after 10+2 level) in any discipline from a recognized university or institution with a minimum of 55% or equivalent with at least one year post degree work experience.
Applications who meet the entry qualification will be shortlisted for the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) and Personal Interview based on the following criteria.
Candidates with valid CEED score- Such candidates will be shortlisted based on cut-off percentile, decided by the University admission team and will depend on the number of applications received.
Candidates without valid CEED score- Such candidates will be shortlisted based on relevance of work experience and their exceptional work in design (to be uploaded at the time of applying (application form) .pdf format up to a maximum size of 20MB)
Shiv Nadar University M. Des. Admission 2017 Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are invited for the SNU application process. Candidates must provide all the information correctly because shortlisting of candidates will depend on the information provided in application form. Submission of application form does not qualify any candidate for admission to the course.
- Candidates must visit the official website i.e. www.snu.edu.in
- Instruction box will appear, candidates are requested to read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the mandatory fields’ i.e. personal information, educational qualification and work experience.
- Online upload of following documents is required
- Passport size color photograph
- Current CV
- All Mark sheets/Degree Certificates (10th Standard onwards)
- CEED Score card (if applicant have a valid CEED score card)
- Sample of Exceptional Work in Design in .pdf up to 2 MB (if the candidate do not have a valid CEED score card)
- Application Fee:
- Online fee submission: Candidates must pay a non-refundable application fee of INR 1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Only) by credit/debit card.
Offline fee submission: Demand Draft drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at NOIDA.
- After online submission, take print out of the completed form
- Send the form by speed post to the University at the address given below with following documents.
- In case of offline fee submission i.e. Demand Draft for application fee, DD must also be sent with form and all the relevant documents.
- Please note that the application is not deemed complete until we receive all the necessary prescribed documents and application fees.
- Supporting documents may be sent by Speed Post to:
- Coordinator, M. Des Admission Vikash Kumar (Cabin no C219B) Department of Design Shiv Nadar University Post Office NH-91, Tehsil Dadri District Gautam Buddha Nagar,
Shiv Nadar University M. Des. Admission 2017 Selection Process
Shortlisted candidates must appear for entrance exam and personal interview, conducted by the Shiv Nadar University. Result will be declared on July 17, 2017 on the official website.
- Applications who meet the entry qualification will be shortlisted for the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) and Personal Interview
- DAT and Personal interview will be conducted at Shiv Nadar University Campus on 14th -15th July, 2017.
- Based on the performance in DAT and interview a merit list will be prepared, selected candidates will be offered admission into the program.
Shiv Nadar University M. Des. Admission 2017 Contact Details
Telephone no.: +91-120 3819100 (09:00 am – 05:00 pm) Mobile no.: +91- 81302 96790 (09:00 am – 05:00 pm)
Last Updated - 28 Jun 2017