University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) Dehradun is offering admissions to its 5-year full-time Integrated LL.B Programmes 2016, available with the following specializations:
- (B.A+LL.B) Hons. with specialization in Energy Laws
- (B.A+LL.B) Hons. with specialization in Criminal Laws/ Labor Laws
- (BBA+LL.B) Hons. in Corporate Laws
- (BBA+LL.B) Hons. in International Trade & Investment/ Banking, Finance & Insurance
- (B.Com+LL.B) Hons. in Taxation Laws
Candidates can apply by registering online for UL-SAT 2016, on or before May 3, 2016. Final selection of candidates will be based on their Test merit, academic qualifications, and performance in GD & PI.
Important Dates regarding LL.B Programs Admission 2016:
Last date for receiving completed applications
May 3, 2016
UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (UL-SAT)
May 15, 2016 (09:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
Details of all the Courses offered by University of Petroleum & Energy Services
Eligibility Criteria for admission to UPES Dehradun LL.B Programs 2016:
The candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 examination to appear for UL-SAT 2016.
- CLAT Merit / L-SAT India Merit:
The candidates should have obtained minimum 50% Marks in Class 10 & Class 12, AND
- Ranked below 5000 in CLAT exam, OR
- Scored minimum 60% in L-SAT
Such candidates will be invited directly for Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI).
- Board Merit:
The candidate should have scored minimum 85% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 with English as a regular subject.
Such candidates will be invited directly for GD and PI.
Age Limit: Only the candidates born on or after October 1, 1994 are eligible for admission. The date of birth mentioned in the Secondary Education Board Certificate will ONLY be taken as authentic
Check out the Fee Structure of University of Petroleum & Energy Studies for the academic year 2016
Application Process for UPES Dehradun LL.B Admissions 2016:
Online Submission of Application:
- The candidates can register online and fill the application form, available on the university website View Application
- The candidate should fill-in all the entries in the application with valid and relevant information. While applying online, the candidate should also upload his/her scanned passport size photograph.
- After submitting the online application, the candidate should submit the required processing fee through online payment modes
- Upon successful submission and fee payment, the candidate will be provided an online application number for subsequent use
UL-SAT 2016 Exam Pattern:
UL-SAT 2016 will consist of 200 objective type multiple choice questions, with a time duration of 3 hours. The following table shows the section-wise weightage for the test:
Weightage (No. of Questions)
Quantitative & Numerical Ability
Legal General Knowledge
Also check theNotification for M.Tech Admissions 2016 at UPES Dehradun
Selection Process for Integrated LL.B courses at UPES Dehradun:
For UL-SAT 2016 candidates:
- On the basis of UL-SAT 2016 result and academic qualifications of the candidate, he/she will be short-listed for Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- The final selection of the candidate will be based on his/her scholastic achievements, and overall performance in UL-SAT 2016, GD & PI
For Board Merit/ CLAT Merit/ L-SAT Merit candidates:
The candidates falling in this category will be selected for admission on the basis of their academic records, and performance in GD & PI.
Read about the UPES Dehradun Placement RecordLast Updated - 17 Dec 2015