Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), is a public university which offers various undergraduate, postgraduate courses under the faculty of technology, pharmacy, hotel management and computer applications. In addition to UG and PG courses, UTU also offers doctoral degree in multiple disciplines. The university has seven constituent institutes and more than 100 affiliated colleges spread across the state of Uttarakhand.
Admission to most of the UG and PG courses offered at the university is done through Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) or UKSEE-Advanced merit. Results for the same are declared within several days from the date of examination on the official UTU website. Examination schedule and admit cards can also be obtained from the university website.
The university follows semester system for all its courses viz. Odd and Even semester. End semester examinations for different UG, PG and Research programmes are conducted in different months for odd semester and even semesters. Results for the same are usually uploaded on the official university website within several weeks from the examinations.
Uttarakhand Technical University Entrance Exam Results, UKSEE/ UKSEE Advanced Results
Candidates can view the entrance examination results conducted by the university for admission to UG, PG and Ph.D programmes by following the below given steps:
- To start with, candidate should log on to the official university website and navigate to the “Entrance Examination” section under the “Examinations” tab
- Once the page is loaded, candidates can click the desired exam link
- UKSEE Advanced
- Upon clicking the link, a list of the exam related information such as notices, schedule, admit card links will be displayed on the page and candidates can click on the “UKSEE Results” link to view their result
- In the next step, candidates should click on the required course link for the result viz. “Click here for BHMCT First Year Results” and a pdf will be downloaded instantly. Candidates can check their names from the merit list.
Latest Updates/ Result Links
Note: Candidates can also check the latest exam circulars, timetable and notification from the official university website by navigating to the “UKSEE/ UKSEE Advanced Examination” section present under the Exmaination tab.
Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), UKTech Semester Results 2017
Candidates can check their final semester examination results by following the below given steps:
- To start with, candidate should log on to the official university website and navigate to the “Results” tab
- Then, candidate should select the desired course level for which he/she wishes to view the result. The result for PhD programmes are visible instantly upon clicking the corresponding link
- In case of UG/PG courses, the candidate should choose from the following:
- Click here for Subject Results
- Click here for Roll No Wise Results
- In the next step, candidate will be asked to enter their roll number or choose the desired subject and then, the corresponding result will be displayed.
Latest Updates/ Result LinksLast Updated - 16 Feb 2018