Aliah University provides admission to candidates for B.Ed course. Application process is completely online. The form will be available on the official website. Registration of forms has already started and will last till July 24, 2017.
The minimum eligibility requirement is 50% marks in 3-year. Honours Graduation/ 2-year Master’s degree/ 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree. The application fee must be paid online through Net banking, Credit card or Debit card. Fresher candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance exam whereas Deputed candidates will be selected on the basis of their length of service.
Total seat intake is of 100. The course duration is of two years. Medium of instructions will be English except language subjects.
Aliah University B.Ed Admission Important Dates
Candidates must visit the official website to apply for admission into B.Ed course. The last date to apply is July 24, 2017.
|Start Date of Online Application||July 11, 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||July 24, 2017|
|Download of Admit Card for entrance test starts on||July 27, 2017|
|Date of entrance test||July 30, 2017|
|Publication of First admission list:||August 7, 2017|
|Date of admission:||August 9, 2017|
|Publication of Second admission list:||August 11, 2017|
|Date of admission:||August 16, 2017|
|Date of commencement of classes:||August 21, 2017|
Aliah University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria is different for different Subjects. The various eligibility criteria are as follows:
- For Subjects Arabic, Bengali, English, Persian, Urdu, Islamic theology, History, Geography and Mathematics, candidates must have at least 50% marks in 3-year. Honours Graduation/ 2-year Master’s degree/ 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree
- For Subject Physical Science, Candidates must have at least 50% marks in 3-year. Honours Graduation/ 2-year Master’s degree/ 5-year Integrated Master’s Degree in Physics/ Chemistry
- Candidates having Hons./ PG in Electronics/ Computer Application/ Computer Science/ B.E. or B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering shall be eligible to apply in Physical Science
Aliah University B.Ed Application Form
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully before starting your application process. Applying in a subject in which you are not eligible will lead to cancellation of application. The steps to apply are as follows:
- Log-on to the official website
- Click on ‘Admission’ tab and further on ‘Undergraduate’ tab.
- Click on the link ‘Click to apply’ for B.Ed. Admission: 2017-19
- Click on ‘Apply Online’
- The application form appears, fill in all the required details such as personal and educational
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- The payment gateway will appear, make the payment and click on ‘Submit’ button
Note: Submission of hard copy of online application is not required.
At the time of form filling, candidates only need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG format and size not more than 200 KB.
The application fee payment process is completely online. Candidates must pay the application fee of INR 400 through Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
Aliah University B.Ed Selection Process
Selection process is different for Fresher candidates and Deputed candidates. The selection process is as follows:
For Fresher candidates
Admission will be based on merit cum entrance test. In B.Ed., merit will be prepared by giving 60% weightage to marks obtained in the entrance test and 40% to the marks obtained in different academic examinations. The entrance exam will be of one and half hour duration. It consists of 60 multiple choice questions from four areas such as:
- Knowledge of Islamic Studies and Culture (10 marks)
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs (10 marks)
- Teaching Aptitude (20 marks)
- Reasoning (20 marks)
Each correct answer is given 1 mark and 0.25 mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
For Deputed candidates
Candidates will be selected on basis of provisional merit list along with waiting list. The list must be prepared on the basis of their approved length of service. In case of same length of service of more than one candidate the 2nd and 3rd criteria will be the Academic score and Date of Birth respectively.
About Aliah University
Aliah University is an autonomous minority university located in New Town, Kolkata. It was established in 2008 under the Aliah University Act, 2007. It has 29 academic departments such as Engineering, Sciences, Theology, Commerce and Business. University provides admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Candidates having doubt or query, can contact at:
Email: aliah.ac.in, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Contact No: 03323416444
Last Updated - 15 Jul 2017