RBU, Kolkata (Rabindra Bharati University) is inviting applications for admission to Diploma in Tagore Literature program. The duration of the program is one year. The university offers total 25 seats for diploma admission.
The registration window has opened from July 13, 2017. Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university. Students have to pay an application fee of INR 200 at the time of application form submission.
The selection is done on the basis of merit. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks in Madhyamik or graduation degree will be considered for admission process.
RBU Diploma in Tagore Literature Important Dates
The registration process has been started already. Interested candidates can submit the application form till July 24, 2017. The table given below represents the complete schedule of admission process:
|The registration starts from||July 13, 2017|
|Last date of application form submission||July 24, 2017|
|Last date for online payment through payment gateway||July 25, 2017|
|Master List of candidates will be published on||August 01, 2017 (after 04:00 PM)|
|Date of first merit list||August 04, 2017 (after 04:00 PM)|
RBU Diploma in Tagore Literature Eligibility Criteria
To seek admission to Diploma in Literature program, candidates must fulfill the complete eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Candidates must have Madhyamik or its equivalent are eligible to apply for the program.
- Applicants having graduation or post-graduation degree in any discipline are also eligible.
RBU Diploma in Tagore Literature Application Form
The registration process is done in online mode only. Candidates who wish to apply are required to submit the application form on the official website of the university i.e. www.rbu.ac.in/. The registration window closes on July 24, 2017. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Students need to pay an application fee of INR 200 at the time of registration process. It can be paid in online mode through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants have to mentioned a valid email address or phone number on the application form. All the information regarding admission process will be sent by email.
- Candidates are required to make sure that, all the information which is mentioned on the application form must be correct and verified with the information of original documents.
- If any candidate found ineligible at the time of admission process his/ her candidature will be cancelled.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.rbu.ac.in/.
- Click on admission link
- Register by using your email id and password
- Login after the confirmation of email
- Fill application form with all the required information
- Upload signature and photograph in JPEG format
- The image size should not be more than 50K
- Verify the filled information and save application form
- Pay application fee either of available mode
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
About Rabindra Bharati University
Rabindra Bharati University was founded on May 8, 1962, under the Rabindra Bharati Act of the Government of West Bengal in 1961. It is located at the Tagore family home, Jorasanko Thakur Bari. The university offers admission in various under graduate and post graduate programs.
Address: No.6/4, Dwarakanath Tagore Lane,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700007
Phone: 033 2558 4443
Website: www.rbu.ac.in/.Last Updated - 21 Jul 2017