University of Burdwan is inviting application for the B.Ed program for the academic year 2017 -18. Admission is based on Entrance Test which will be conducted by university.
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Last Date of Submission of Application Fee||June 9, 2017|
|Entrance test date||June 13, 2017|
|Provisional Rank List by University||June 20, 2017|
B.Ed Course in University of Burdwan
Duration - 2 Years
Medium - Bengali and English
Seats – As per the Govt. orders, 20% seats in self-financing colleges are to be reserved for untrained in service/deputed teachers of classes 5 – 8. If seats remain vacant then they will be opened for fresh candidates
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admission 2017 Eligibility
Candidates must have atleast 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Social Science/Science/Humanities/Commerce, or B.Tech having Science and Mathematics with 55% marks.
Candidates of reserved category will have 5% relaxation in marks.
N.B: 50% or 45% marks (as the case may be) in Bachelor's degree with Hons. may be determined either on the basis of Hons. marks only or on the basis of Hons. marks and marks of the elective subjects taken together.
Age Limit: Candidates age must not be greater than 38 years as on June 30, 2017. There will be relaxation of years for Pwd candidates.
Reservation: 22% and 6% will reserved for the SC and ST candidates. PwD candidates will have 3% seats reserved in all B.Ed colleges.
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admission 2017 Registration Process
Candidates can apply through online mode. Below are the steps for the application form filling and submission:
- Candidate has to visit the official website of University of Burdwan.
- Register as new user with email and password.
- Now login with the details provided.
- Enter the details asked in the fields.
- Upload the certificates and images of signature & photo.
- Save the Application Form
- Make the application fee payment.
- Submit the application form
Candidates needs to pay Rs. 300/- Application fee can be submitted through Online Mode.
While paying through Credit Card/ Debit card candidate has to enter the details like card number, cvv, and expiry date of card.
Candidate paying fee through E challan has to pay at any branch of Allahabad Bank.
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admission 2017 Selection Process
- For Deputed Candidates: Provisional Rank list with category and category wise rank (i.e. SC, ST & PWD) shall be prepared on the basis of their approved length of service. In case of same length of service of two or more candidates, the 02nd & 03rd criteria shall be Academic score and Date of Birth respectively
- Separate list for deputed applicants shall be prepared as per the following groups:
- Language & Social Science Group: (Beng., Eng., Sans., Hin., Geo., Hist., Pol. Sc./Socio.,Phil., Edn., Eco., Music, Commerce, Urdu, Santali, Arabic)
- Life Science Group: (Zoo., Bot., Physio., Bio-tech., Nutri, Micro-bio., Env.Sc., Agronomy, Agriculture, Home Science, Home Management & Home Science)
- Physical Science Group: (Phy., Elect., Chem., Bio-chem.),
- Mathematics Group: (Math., Stat., Comp. Application, Comp. Sc., Engineering or Technology)
- For Fresh Candidates: Subject wise Provisional Rank list [mentioning category and category wise rank (i.e. SC, ST & PWD)] shall be prepared on the basis of their Grade Points to be computed as per the following norms:
- 10% of the percentage of marks obtained at the M.P.(S.E.) or Equivalent Exam
- 10% of the percentage of marks obtained at the H.S.(10+2) or Equivalent Exam
- a) 15% of the percentage of marks obtained at the B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Gen.) Exam or,\
b) 20% of the percentage of marks obtained at the B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Hons. or equivalent Exam [% of marks obtained in this case shall be computed considering the marks of Hons. subject only]
- 20% of the percentage of marks obtained at Post Graduate Exam
- a) Ad hoc 5 marks shall be awarded for M. Phil. Degree or
b) Ad hoc 8 marks shall be awarded for Ph. D. degree (Candidates with M. Phil. & Ph. D. degrees both, only 8 marks be awarded)
University of Burdwan B.Ed. Admission 2017 Contact Details
Address - (Faculty of Arts, Dept. of Education), University of Burdwan, Rajbati, Bardhaman-713104, West Bengal
Phone number - , +91-342-2634975
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.buruniv.ac.inLast Updated - 07 Jun 2017