Candidates seeking admission to the Post P. G. Diploma Course in School Counselling at the University of Calcutta, for the session 2015-16, are hereby informed to submit their applications latest by December 21, 2015.
Total fees of the above said one-year Self-Financed Professional course in the Department of Applied Psychology is Rs.20000/- (twenty thousand), excluding other admissible charges. The application forms can be submitted by person or by post, along with the essential documents and the required fee, to appear for the selection interview.
Proposed schedule of Post P.G. Diploma Course in School Counselling:
Last Date to submit completed applications in person
December 21, 2015
Last Date to submit completed applications by post
December 23, 2015
December 23, 2015 (2:00 p.m. Onwards)
Announcement of selected candidates online
January 12, 2016
January 13, 2016 – January 15, 2016
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Post PG Diploma Courses in School Counselling:
The candidate must possess a master’s degree (M.A. or M.Sc.) in Applied Psychology/ Psychology of Calcutta University or other equivalent Universities.
Reservation Criteria for Post PG Diploma Courses in School Counselling 2015-16:
- The total number of seats available for the eligible candidates = 15
- No. of seats reserved for OBC candidates = 1
Application Fee to register for Admission to Post PG Diploma Course in School Counselling:
Category of Candidates
Application Form Fee
Application Process for Post PG Diploma Courses at Calcutta University:
- Interested candidates can apply for the programme by downloading the prescribed application forms from university website. Download Application
- The candidate should fill in all the entries in the application form with relevant valid information
- The candidate can submit the completed applications to the Calcutta University in person or can also send it by post, along with the required fee and relevant self-attested testimonials.
Submitting applications by person: (Last date – December 21, 2015)
The candidate can submit the duly filled-in application forms, along with the self-attested testimonials and the application fee of INR 200. The fee can be deposited to the Calcutta University Cash Counter through cash or demand draft (DD) by using a C.U. Cash Challan, available from University Cash Counter.
Submitting applications by post: (Last date – December 23, 2015)
The candidates can also send the completed applications by post, along with relevant documents and DD. The DD should be made in favour of “University of Calcutta”, payable at Kolkata and the application packet can be sent to the following address:
Office of the Secretary
92, A. P. C. Road
Note: Please super scribe the application packet as “Application for Post Post Graduate Diploma Course in School Counselling”
Interview for Admission to Post PG Diploma Courses in School Counselling:
- The interview will be conducted on January 7, 2016 from 2:00 P.M. onwards.
- The interview will take place at the above mentioned university address.
Selection Criteria for Post P.G. Diploma Courses 2015-16:
The final selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their interview and academic qualifications.Last Updated - 25 Nov 2015