University of Calcutta, Kolkata is inviting application for the admission in Ph.D. in Physiology through Research Eligibility Test for academic year 2017-18.
There are total 47 seats in University of Calcutta for PhD in Physiology.
University of Calcutta Ph.d Physiology Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||June 20, 2017|
|Entrance Exam||June 28, 2017|
|Date of Interview||July 14, 2017|
University of Calcutta Ph.d Physiology Admission 2017 Eligibility
- Candidate must be M.Sc. in Human Physiology or Equivalent
- Candidates who cleared M.Phil or NET/SET/GATE need not to give entrance exam. They just have to appear for the interview.
University of Calcutta Ph.d Physiology Admission 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website of University of Calcutta
- Candidates then have to fill all the details asked in the application form.
- After completing the application form candidate has to submit it at office of Department of Physiology, University of Calcutta, 92, Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road, Kolkata – 700009.
- Candidate has to submit application form with self attested photocopies of marksheet, certificates & money receipt which indicated payment of Rs.100/- through challan endorsed by the HOD.
University of Calcutta Ph.d Physiology Admission 2017 Entrance Test:
- Entrance test will be of 2 hours duration.
- It will be of 50 marks
- Syllabus of entrance test will come from Cellular &Molecular Physiology, Systems Physiology, Advanced Physiology and Computer Applications & biostatistics.
Distribution of Marks
|No. Of Questions||Marks of Each Question||Total Marks|
University of Calcutta Ph.d Physiology Admission 2017 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the entrance exam and interview.
University of Calcutta,
92, Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road,
Kolkata – 700009Last Updated - 07 Jun 2017