University of Kalyani has invited applications for admission to full time 2 year MBA Program and to full time 1 year Diploma in Healthcare and Hospital Management (DHHM) for the academic year 2017-2018.
- Candidates can apply online from June 09, 2017.
- Last date of online application is June 16, 2017.
- Candidates seeking admission in MBA Program must be graduate in Science/ Arts/ Commerce or graduate in Management/ Engineering while those seeking admission in DHHM course must be graduate in any discipline.
- Selection process for both the programs varies and the same has been tabulated below.
|MBA||CMAT/MAT/CAT/JEMAT Exam followed by Personal Interview and Group Discussion.|
|DHHM||Written test conducted by the Department of Business Administration, Kalyani University followed by Personal Interview and Group Discussion|
MBA and DHHM Admission 2017 Important Dates
Important dates for MBA and DHHM program by University of Kalyani for the year 2017-2018 has been tabulated below.
|Advertisement of admission process||June 07, 2017|
|Commencement of online application||June 09, 2017|
|Last date for online application||June 16, 2017|
|Publication of list of candidates eligible for interview and group discussion.||June 19, 2017|
|Written test and interview for DHHM||June 23, 2017|
|Date of interview/GD for MBA||June 23, 2017|
|Publication of provisional merit list of candidates||June 28, 2017|
|Counselling and admission||June 29, 2017|
|Commencement of classes||July 01, 2017|
MBA and DHHM Admission 2017 Seats Availability
University of Kalyani offers 40 seats for its MBA and DHHM program and the reservation of seats is as per the rules.
MBA and DHHM Admission 2017 Eligibility
- Candidates who are graduate in Science/ Arts/ Commerce or graduate in Management/ Engineering are eligible for enrolling into MBA program.
- Applicants for MBA may be with or without honors in BA/ B.Sc./ B. Com categories. Candidates belonging to honors category must input the marks of honors subject only.
Candidates must be graduate in any discipline/ higher secondary for enrolling in DHHM program.
MBA and DHHM Admission 2017 Application Process
- Applicants must visit the university website www.klyuniv.ac.in and download the information brochure along with application fee challan and application forms.
- Completely filled in application form along with the application fee shall be submitted at ‘admission section’ of University of Kalyani during 11.00 am to 3.00 pm on all working days except Saturday.
- Candidates can also make the payment online using net banking, debit card or credit card.
- Candidates must visit www.onlinesbi.com and choose the option of state bank collect after which they should read and accept the terms and conditions and proceed for payment.
- Fee collection charge in the above-mentioned case by the bank is additional.
- Applicants shall make a payment of INR 400 for general category, INR 160 for PwD category and INR 200 for SC/ST candidates as application fee through bank challan to be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Another method of sending the application form is by speed post or registered post at admission section of University of Kalyani, Kalyani- 74125, Nadia, West Bengal, India.
MBA and DHHM Admission 2017 Selection Process
Admission into MBA program can be made through
- CMAT/ MAT/ CAT/ JEMAT entrance tests which is then followed by
- Personal interview
- Group discussion.
Candidates who appeared for the above examinations but not yet received the result can also apply, provided they can show it during interview.
Admission into DHHM program will be made through
- Written test conducted by Department of Business Administration, Kalyani University followed by
- Personal interview
- Group discussion.
MBA and DHHM Admission 2017 Contact Details
- Address: University Road, Near Kalyani Ghoshpara Railway Station, District Nadia, Kalyani, West Bengal 741235
- Contact Number: 033 2582 8750