University of North Bengal is inviting application for admission to MA program through distance learning. The duration of the program is two years. The university is offering MA program in seven different streams.
The minimum eligibility to apply for the program is graduation degree. The registration window has opened from July 11, 2017. Interested candidates can apply on the official website of the university i.e. www.ddenbu.ac.in.
Students have to pay an application fee of INR 100 at the time of registration process. The last date of application form submission is August 10, 2017.
The selection is done on the basis of merit. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their marks in graduation will be considered for admission to MA program in University of North Bengal Distance Learning.
The university offers MA program in various subjects given below:
- MA in Bengali
- MA in English
- MA in History
- MA in Nepali
- MA in Philosophy
- MA in Political Science
- MA in Mathematics
University of North Bengal Distance Learning MA Eligibility Criteria
To seek admission to MA program, candidates must fulfill the complete eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Applicants having B.A. degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute are eligible to apply for the program.
- Those who wish to apply for admission to MA in Mathematics must have passed B.A in Mathematics from a recognized university or institute.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for admission is 50%.
University of North Bengal Distance Learning MA Application Form
The registration process has been started from July 11, 2017. Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university. The registration window closes on August 10, 2017. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
Applicants have to pay an application fee of INR 100 at the time of registration process. It can be paid in online mode through net banking/ credit card/ debit card. Students have to mention a valid email address or phone number on the application form. All the information regarding admission process will be sent by email.
It is candidate’s responsibility to make sure that, all the information which is mentioned on the application form must be correct and verified with the information of original documents. If any candidate found ineligible at the time of admission process will be summarily rejected.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official Website i.e. www.ddenbu.ac.in.
- Click on the admission link
- Register by using your email id and password
- Login after the confirmation of email
- Enter the details asked in application form
- Upload the signature and photograph in jpeg format
- Image size should not be more than 50 kb
- Save the application form
- Pay the application fee by either of the available modes
- Take the print out of application form for future reference.
About University of North Bengal
University of North Bengal is a state level university located West Bengal. It is one of the prestigious universities. The university was established in 1962 to fill growing manpower needs in the six North Bengal districts and the neighboring state of Sikkim. The University offers degrees in undergraduate, post-graduate, M. Phil and doctorate programs.
Address: Raja Rammohunpur, Darjeeling,
West Bengal 734014
Phone: 0353 277 6313
Website: www.nbu.ac.in/.Last Updated - 20 Jul 2017