Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites applications for Admission into B.Tech Programme for the commencing session 2016-20 for its 3c ampuses Amritapuri,Coimbatore & Bengaluru .Interested candidates can apply before the last date of submitting application form March 21, 2016. Seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s score in the entrance test conducted by the Institute
Before applying for the admission ,make sure you meet the eligibility criteria in order to avoid any afterwards havoc
AEEE 2016 Admissions Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate should be class 12th pass or its equivalent with minimum aggregate of 60% marks in total and atleast 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken in aggregate.
- Candidates should hold a diploma of 3 years duration from an institution recognized by any state Board of Technical Education.
- Age Criteria:-Candidate must be on or after July 1, 1995.
Note:-Candidates who will appear for the aforesaid examination in March/April 2016 and are sure they will fulfill the above said minimum marks criteria can also apply.
AEEE 2016 Admissions Important Schedule
Commencement of Online Registration
November 2, 2015
Issue of OMR Application form begins from
November 2, 2015
Last Date of Issue of OMR Application form
March 19, 2016
Last Date of accepting completed applications(OMR & Online)
March 21, 2016
Exam Date of Computer Based test
April 17-19, 2016
Exam Date of Pen & Paper Based Test
April 23, 2016(10:00 am to 12:30 pm)
AEEE 2016 Application Form
For both computer Based Test and Paper pen Based Test candidates can either apply online or by printed application form
The application fee for both the modes is Rs 1000.Note that application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
You can obtain printed application form via following modes:-
- By sales/outlets:- You can obtain it from outlets like Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Federal Bank) on remitting an amount of Rs. 1000/-
- By person-You can obtain it direct from the University counter ofAmrita Schools of Engineering atAmritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore on producing a demand draft for Rs. 1000/ drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
- By Post-You can also obtain by a written request to the Admissions coordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru,Coimbatore on producing a demand draft in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
AEEE 2016 Exam Pattern
Both the Online mode and Paper pen mode will be based on following pattern :-
Total No. of Questions
Paper Pen Mode:-In paper pen based mode you will be provided with an OMR sheet and candidate have to mark the correct answer in it.
Online Mode:-100 multiple choice questions will be displayed on the monitor and candidate have to answer using keyboard and mouse.
AEEE 2016 Admissions Selection Process
Students will be selected solely on the basis of their rank obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the institute.
For any queries you can contact the undersigned:-
(9:00 AM-4:00 PM on working days)