Admission process for MBA batch 2016 – 2018 at Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore has started. Aspiring candidates should apply before 28 February.
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore (ASB Coimbatore) shortlists candidates on the basis of their profile for personal interview to be held on 12-13 March 2016
- ASB Coimbatore will accept CAT / XAT / GMAT / GRE scores for admission to its flagship MBA program
- From 2016, a new specialization MBA in Business Analytics is offered
ASB Coimbatore MBA Important Dates
Eligibility Criteria for ASB Coimbatore MBA Program
- Minimum required qualification is graduation with 50% marks in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern
- Those who are in the final year of graduation can also apply.
Acceptable Exam Scores
ASB Coimbatore will accept CAT / XAT / GMAT / GRE scores for admission. MBA aspirants, who have registered and appeared to the referred exams shall apply to ASB MBA program 2016 – 2018. Aspirants who have appeared for these examinations since 2012 can apply.
How to apply for MBA at ASB Coimbatore
Application process at ASB Coimbatore is online. The application is available at www.amrita.edu/asbc.
ASB Coimbatore MBA Application Fee
The application fee of Rs. 1000/- can be paid through credit/debit card/net banking or through a Demand Draft taken in the name of ‘Amrita School of Business’ payable at Coimbatore.
|Best MBA Colleges in Coimbatore||Best MBA Colleges in Tamil Nadu||Best MBA Colleges in India|
Cut-off Percentile for ASB Coimbatore MBA
The cutoff scores of the CAT / XAT is decided after the results are announced and it is based on the overall performance by the students in the CAT / XAT test. The cut off also depends on the cut off of the IIMs. The entrance test score is one of the criteria for applying for MBA. We also consider your academic scores and performance in the PI (where your communication skills, General Awareness, subject knowledge and overall personality will be tested and observed) before the selection is made. We suggest that you apply now update your CAT /XAT results later.
Number of Intakes
The total intake for the 2-year MBA program is 120.
Tuition fee – Rs. 7 Lakhs (Rupees Seven Lakhs only)
ASB Coimbatore will assist students to get education loans to desirous students, which is subject to their ability to fulfil the terms and conditions of the respective banks for availing loans.
Scholarships are awarded to students with meritorious academic background. A panel will review all elements in the application and assess the potential of student to contribute the best towards the MBA program before sanctioning the scholarship. Students can apply for the same after the admission is confirmed.
Final Admission Criteria
After shortlisting candidates based on their scores in competitive examination, academic scores, work experience and extra-curricular excellence, ASB Coimbatore will conduct Personal Interview. The candidates will be validated under a scale of 100.
Weightage (% on a scale of 100)
10 and 12 marks
Note: The weightage for work experience would be ideally given to candidates only if she/he had worked in a management/supervisory/entrepreneurship role for a period of exceeding 12 months. Internships are not considered as work experience although any management projects carried out during internships would be considered.
Parameters assessed during Personal Interview:
- Communication skills
- Passion to choose management
- Emotional readiness
- Reading Habit
- Extracurricular excellence
Why ASB Coimbatore?
- Ranked consistently among top 50 b-schools in the country
- Faculty with outstanding pedigree
- Industry-aligned curriculum (Training and Industry certification from IBM, Copal Amba, SAP, SHRM etc.)
- Specialization in Business Analytics
- Consistent 100% placements
- International exposure through dual-degree option with foreign universities
- Exclusive focus on Entrepreneurship
- Experiential Learning program Live-in-LabsTM
- Programmes and Committees like Pragati, Kalakriti, Utsav, Placement Committee, Festcomm etc. that make students managers during the time of study.