Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering provides graduate, postgraduate as well as undergraduate courses in various courses with over 30 different specialized fields in every course. The admission forms for the courses are available online on its official website.
The admission process to DSCE is through CET and COMEDK, both of the tests are conducted by state and national agencies. Admission process commences in the month of March and concludes by the end of July. The lateral entries to courses in the third semester are held in the month of July-August.
The exams are usually held in the month of September-October. The practicals, assignments and mid-semester examinations are regularly conducted by the university.
DSCE RESULTS 2017 -HOW TO CHECK RESULTS
Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering takes its internal, practical as well as external examinations and the results for it, are uploaded on the official website of the university. Listed below are the steps to check results:
- Visit the official website of Dayananda Sagar University of Engineering.
- A panel on the top appears, click on the ACADEMICS option from the panel.
- Choose the type of course for which you want to see the results. You will be redirected to a page showing option for different courses.
- Click on the course for which you want to see the result
Result will be displayed on the screen. Students are advised to print out the result for future use and reference.
DAYANANDA SAGAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2017
DSCE provides all the information about the courses and their schedule online on its official website and it is easily accessible through the academics portal of the college. Listed below are the steps to check the academic calendar.
- Log onto the official website of DSCE.
- Click on the ACADEMICS option from the panel that appears on the top of the page.
- Choose the course for which you want to access the academic schedule.
- You will be redirected to the portal of that course. A panel on your left appears.
- Choose the SCHEME AND SYLLABUS option which is in the bottom of the panel.
- The page will show the necessary information about the course.
A pdf file will open. Students are advised to save the pdf for future reference.Last Updated - 26 May 2017