Delhi School of Business invites the applications for 2 years PGDM Post Graduate Diploma in Management program for the academic session 2016-18. Candidates can apply online before the last date. There are the two last dates for management entrance exam score card holder.
PGDM Admission Dates for Delhi School of Business:
- The last date to Submit the Applications with CAT scores – January 30, 2016
- Last Date to Submit the Applications with GMAT, CMAT or MAT scores – April 15, 2015
Eligibility Criteria DSB New Delhi PGDM Program:
- Candidate must have passed a Bachelor Degree with minimum of50% marks or equivalent CGPA for Unreserved Category candidates
- For SC/ ST and Differently Abled (DA) candidates should have secured at least 45% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Candidates appearing in the final year of bachelor degree or awaiting for the final year result are also eligible to apply for this course
- Such candidates will have to submit their graduation scores latest by August 31, 2016. If the students get below 50% marks in bachelor degree or fail to submit their score of graduation then they will not be eligible for this program
Verification of Eligibility:
The institution must confirm the eligibility of the candidate by verifying the degree certificates, mark sheets, final year status certificates of the candidate.
DSB Delhi PGDM Admission 2016 Application Process:
- Candidates can Apply Online for DSB Program Or may also download the application form
- Register yourself with a valid Email Id and Contact Number
- Fill the application form
- Take printout of Registration Slip from the website after submitting the form
- This slip will be your temporary ID for all interactions with DSB
- After submitting the application candidate will receive a final Enrolment Number
Selection Criteria for Delhi School of Business PGDM Course:
Admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of test score.
Delhi School of Business accepts the various Management Entrance Exams as given below:
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT)- 2016
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)- 2016
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)- 2016
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)- 2016
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)- 2016
The candidates will have to fill their IDs and score any one of the exam or (may submit more than one exam score).
Interview Selection Process
Candidates will be short-listed for interviews on the basis of any one of the above test scores available to the applicant at the time of submission.
Short-listed candidates will be called for a Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview round at the DSB campus. Candidates will be called for an interview only once.
Criteria for preparing the ‘Merit List’:
The merit list for final selection will be based on the following given weightage.
CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT score
Academic Profile – ( 12th, Year I,II,III equal weighted)
Statement of Purpose
Work Experience – (Additional above 100%)
Note: The candidates will have to appear for a written test based on mathematical ability upto 12th Std. This test will be held at DSB Campus on the Day of GDPI round. These scores would be used purely for internal purposes only.
Candidates with work experience may kindly note that only relevant work experience of minimum 3 years would be eligible for consideration for additional scores.
Offer of Admission:
Admission list is prepared on the basis of the following process:
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAT examination scores
- Short-list candidates will be called for a Personal Appearance (PA) test, it consist of three parts –process of Written Analysis (WA), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)
- Profile – evaluate academic profile and work experience