A general MBA gives us an insight into various aspects of an organization’s working including HR, Marketing, Finance, Operations, etc. Global MBA, on the other hand, has a more international orientation of course materials and curriculum. It focuses on the knowledge and technicalities to run a business in a multinational environment.
The curriculum delivered will be focused on business practices in different regions and territories, which can help the global business professional get exposed to new ways of doing business and also regulations that apply on a global level and not just a domestic level. Since everything is so interconnected, Global MBAs can give you a diverse toolkit to add to your resume.
Why go for a Global MBA?
- Credibility – The curriculum comes with a global focus and emphasizes improving business skills. The enriching experience provided by such a course structure and curriculum can help you grow professionally, and ensure your employers can rely on you to accomplish challenging tasks.
- Broad Scope - It provides students with exposure to an international community, helping them build a global outlook and open up a wide range of career opportunities.
- Networking - This program gives students a plethora of opportunities to connect and network with people from different cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Practical learning - the practical learning aspect of a Global MBA program prepares students to overcome real-world business challenges and typically emphasizes a case-study based learning approach. It provides students with an industry-oriented academic experience, a holistic perspective of innovative thinking, and in-depth knowledge of business values.
- High Income - Enrolling yourself onto a Global MBA degree will take you a step closer to fulfilling your dream job and earning a desirable salary. It will make your profile distinguished from other applicants, thereby increasing your chances to get hired by the company that you wish to work for.
Lexicon Management Institute of leadership & Excellence, Pune is just the right place to begin your global career. A greater focus on global business, earning a degree with a global-centric curriculum and diverse student bodies can make their students stand out in companies.
Why choose Lexicon Management Institute of leadership & Excellence:
- Numero Uno for UK, US and EU Based International Internships
- Opportunity to work in Wall Street Financial Markets in New York
- Corporate Employability Certifications
- Management Research & Applied Consultancy Live Projects
- Live Business Projects
- Dual Specializations in India & UK
- Highly Competitive Fees
- Intensive Pre-Placement Training Module & Corporate Employability Certifications
- Rich Global Faculty Pool
- Updated Industry 4.0 Course Curriculum
- Bachelors in any field with a minimum aggregate of 55%
- Valid Passport.
- The score of one of the Entrance Exams: CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT
Eligibility to enter in terms at University of South Wales, UK
- The Global MBA degree offered by University of South Wales (UK) has a total of 180 credits out of which 80 credits assessments and 80 credits certificate is offered by Lexicon MILE. On successful completion of 80 credits a student then becomes eligible to further get into University of South Wales to complete the remaining 100 credits and finally obtain a degree from University of South Wales (UK).
- IELTS overall 6 and no band below 5.5 on the scale of 9 or equivalent.
- Get a successful General student VISA (Tier 4) to study in the UK. Please go through the UK Government website to know more about VISA documents requirements.