The quality of distance MBA education in India is getting better every day with its growing popularity among the students. We present the top 10 distance MBA Institutes Bangalore 2014 rankings as forecasted.
1. The IBMR International Business School, Bangalore is an institute that comes among the top UGC recognized Distance MBA universities in India 2014 rankings and offers various courses as well.
It offers correspondence courses in MBA
The course duration is 1 to 2 years
The fee structure ranges between 4-5 lakhs
Specialization available in MBA Finance, Entrepreneurship, and Export Management etc.
2. Shantiniketan College Bangalore is one of the most well-known colleges offering distance MBA education in India.
Has international level faculty
Offers courses ranging from correspondence to full time
A two year MBA correspondence course is also offered
The fees start from Rs.44000
A strong contender to top the top 10 distance MBA Institutes Bangalore 2014 rankings
3.ICFAI University is one of India's leading distance learning institutes. It will surely earn a place in the top AICTE recognized Distance MBA universities in India 2014 rankings and is one of the biggest draws in this arena.
Offers 2 years MBA distance courses
Boasts of world class faculty
Always comes up with innovative curriculum and study tools
4. The Vasavi Institute of Management & Advanced Studies is the pride of Bangalore and is also a sure entrant into the top 10 distance MBA Institutes Bangalore 2014 rankings. It is one of the top distance learning MBA Institutes in India.
Has extremely qualified faculty
Very strong infrastructure
Great placement record
Offers a varied range of courses
5. Indian School of Business Management & Administration is another great option for pursuing distance MBA courses.
Showed amazing increase in admissions for distance education in 2013
MBA course duration is of 2 years
Reasonable fees are charged, starting from Rs. 29900
6. Indian Institute of Education Society is surely going to be recognized in the top UGC recognized Distance MBA Universities in India 2014 rankings.
It has a 100% placement record
Offers 2 years correspondence courses for MBA
Charges up to Rs.55000 as fees for every course
7. The Indian Institute of Materials Management is an enterprising institute imparting quality distance education and is also slated to be listed in the top AICTE recognized Distance MBA Universities in India 2014 rankings.
Boasts of a faculty trained at International Trade Center, Geneva
Approved by the Distance Education Council (DEC)
Features 100% placement record
8. Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning in Bangalore has earned a great reputation among students and is another big draw in the city.
Provides various courses including PG Diploma in Business Administration
Will easily be one of the best colleges featured in the top UGC recognized Distance MBA universities in India 2014 rankings.
Facilities such as e-learning, Data Support and so on
Superb placement record
9. Mahatma Gandhi University is an exceptional distance education institute which is well-known for providing top class distance education MBA's in India.
Offers courses other than MBA like EMBA and PG Diploma in Business Management
Duration of two years for MBA correspondence courses
The curriculum is updated on the basis of industry requirements
10. Universal College in Bangalore is a sought after distance MBA Institute in the garden city and is also worth taking a look at.
It hosts the best distance learning centers of the country which include IGNOU and Bharathiar University
Offers courses such as Executive MBA, M Tech and more
It is affiliated to KSOU (Indian University)