Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA) offers UG & PG & external Research courses like B.Tech., B.Pharmacy, M.Tech, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, Ph.D, M.Phil. Candidates can get admission to these courses through different entrance examinations.
The university follows semester exam system for its academic curriculum. Examinations are conducted on time for both odd and even semesters and the results are declared on the official website of the university. JNTUA also publishes its examination timetable for the aid of the students who are to appear in the upcoming examinations.
JNTUA Examination Notifications 2018
The university releases the examination notification prior to the commencement of examinations. The examination schedule helps the students to prepare for their exams beforehand. The notification for both regular and supplementary exams are published on the website. Students can check the timetable by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the JNTUA
- On the homepage, click on the ‘University Examination’ option
- On the next page, the notifications for different courses will be available
- Click on the ‘Download File’ link corresponding to the required notification
- A ‘.pdf’ file will be downloaded
- Students can save/print it for further use
JNTUA Semester Examination Result 2018
The university follows semester system to conduct its examinations. The odd semester exams are usually conducted in the months of November/December and the even semester exams are conducted in the months of May/June. The results for the semester end examinations are declared on the official website of the university. The results are usually declared within 20-30 days after the completion of the exams. Students must visit the official website on a regular basis to check the updates about the result. Students of the university can follow these easy steps to check their results:
- Visit JNTUA’s official examination result portal
- You will see all the links of recent results displayed on the page
- Click on the desired course result’s link
- On the next page, enter your ‘Hall ticket number’
- Enter the CAPTCHA word
- Click on ‘Get results’ button
- The next page will show the student’s result
- Students can save/print their result for future use
JNTUA Supplementary Examination Result 2018
Students who fail to qualify in any of the subjects in their semester exam can give the supplementary examination in the next semester. The result of the supplementary exam is declared on the examination result portal of the university. Students can follow the same above-mentioned steps to check their semester-wise supplementary examination result. Students should click on the supplementary exam’s link and follow the same steps to check their result.
Last Updated - 29 Jun 2018