Amity University, Noida has announced admission open to various UG and PG courses for the session of 2016. Aspiring candidates can apply online or even choose to fill the form offline and sent the filled up form to different courses at respected campuses to the courses. The programs are full time.
Amity University PG and UG Programs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
For UG programs:
The candidates must have passed his higher secondary education (10+2) with at least an aggregate of 60% marks to be considered for admission. In aggregate percentage Physical Education / Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational / non written subjects will only be considered for respective disciplines.
For PG Programs:
For admission to PG courses the applicants must at least have obtained a bachelor’s degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. Final Year appearing students should meet minimum eligibility till last qualifying Semester/Year and should not have any back paper/essential repeat.
Amity University PG and UG Programs Application Process:
The Cost of the Admission Form is Rs. 1,100 /-.
The Admission Form is available: Online at www.amity.edu
- By paying online with credit / debit card
- By downloading free and submitting with DD of Rs. 1,100/- in favour of 'Amity Form' payable at New Delhi. Do not forget to mention your Name & Amity Application Form Number at the back of the Demand Draft.
How to apply?
Fill in the Application Form only if you meet the eligibility for admission to the program.
Duly filled in application form, will be allowed submission only along with following:
- Attach passport size photograph: The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5 x 4.5cm width. Scanned photograph should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp format for online submission.
- Attach Scanned Class X mark sheet and it should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp format for online submission.
- A valid personal e-mail ID and contact number.
- Application fees of Rs. 1100/- using Debit / Credit card / Demand Draft (in case of downloaded form).
- Application Form will not get submitted in the absence of the required documents.
- Kindly note that merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for an offer date for the selection procedure or admission to the program. The form may be rejected due to discrepancy in the supporting documents, or any other valid reason.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the Application Form.
Note: The duly completed application forms should be submitted at the respective campus that the candidates intends to apply at, for campus address and postal enquiry refer university website.
Amity University UG and PG Courses 2016 Application Status and Updates:
In order to check up on the status or any update of your application form, you may visit Admission Microsite Click Here and logon with your form number and password printed on the application form. After you logon to your microsite for the first time please change the password, keep it safe and confidential.
On the microsite you can:
- Check whether your Form has been received or not.
- Check the Registration Status of your Form
- Check whether you have been short-listed for the Admission Procedure.
- Choose the date for appearing in the Admission Procedure
- Check your selection status
- Get soft copy of your admission letter
- Get confirmation of fee payment
Amity University UG and PG Programs 2016 Admission Procedure:
- After confirmation on the Admission Microsite about receipt of your Form, it will normally be processed within 5 working days
- Qualifying candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of Admission Procedure (written test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview) on the Admission Microsite
- In certain cases, options of dates will be available giving greater flexibility to you. It is your responsibility to check the website. No separate communication will be sent in this regard. If a short listed candidate fails to select the date (for which various options will be made available) and admission to the particular program is closed, it will be his/her responsibility
- If you have applied for more than one program through separate forms, kindly select date for the admission selection process separately. You are permitted to appear for selection process of a program only on a particular date
For further details, contact:
Amity University Noida
Amity Admission Office
Amity University Campus,
Gate No. - 3, Block-J2,
Ground Floor, Sector - 125, Noida (U.P.) – 201313
Phone No.:0120-2445252 / 4713600Last Updated - 04 Dec 2015