To progress in one’s career, they need to move into the management wing of a company and to become a good manager, one needs to be well-versed in the theories of management along with the on-going management practices. Many people cannot get a regular MBA degree done because of lack in financial resources, inability to prepare for the CAT or management entrance examination, pursuance of regular courses or jobs. However, you can now overcome these deterrents by getting a course done from Amity University. The Amity Business School has been ranked among the top 10 by Economic Times and Business Today Surveys.
The Amity University Directorate of Distance and Online Education is also very efficient and has been ranked 3rd by Business Standard. The courses are comprehensive and are recognized by UGC and DEC.
Amity University Correspondence MBACourse Details:
- The 2 year long course has been divided into 4 semesters.
- The last 2 semesters have been dedicated to specialization in electives.
- You can choose your electives from the following subjects- Finance, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Insurance, Operations and System Management and Marketing.
- The course can be pursued online or through correspondence.
Eligibility Criteria for the Course:
The Amity University Correspondence MBA Criterion is not very demanding which is why anyone can pursue it.
- Candidates need to be graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Minimum percentage for graduation should be not less than 40%.
The course does not demand experience or clearance of entrance examinations.
Admission Process for Joining this Course:
- The course has a direct admission process.
- The admission process is held twice in a year- January and June.
- When the form is being submitted, the following documents need to be given- 10th, 12th and Graduation mark sheets that have been attested by Gazetted Officers.
- 4 copies of photographs also need to be submitted.
- 2 copies of the admission form along with defense concession form (if eligible for it), need to be submitted.
This format is maintained for Amity University Correspondence MBA Admission Procedure for 2014. If there are any changes, the university will notify it.
Fees for the course:
The Amity University Correspondence MBA Fee structure is different for students pursuing the online course and the correspondence course.
- In the correspondence MBA course, you will be sent the study material at home and the examinations will be conducted in your nearest center. Assignments however need to be submitted online.
- The online course provides you with the study materials along with tutorials in offline or online mode.
- The fees for the online course is Rs 1, 35,000 while for the correspondence course, it is Rs 75,000.
- You will have to pay Rs 6,000 additionally for the books.
- Students belonging to the correspondence course segment can avail of the special online classes, if they pay Rs 15,000. This will allow them to get 3 classes per subject.
- Special discount is offered if you pay the fees at one go.
- The correspondence course will then cost you Rs 65,000 and the online course will cost you Rs 1, 25,000.
- EMI schemes are also allowed for payment of fees.
- Fees are accepted through DD/Credit/Debit card.