Most youngsters aim for MBA after completing their graduation. MBA degrees are of utmost importance when it comes to growing in one’s career. MBAs get placed well and they also see a rapid rise in their career. However, aspirations are not always fulfilled. Many people cannot enroll in business schools because of lack of financial resources or regular employment. For them, distance education is one of the best ways to get an MBA degree. Correspondence MBA degrees are offered by reputed institutes and they are not as expensive as regular MBA courses.
Amity Business School is one of the best b-schools in the country. It features among the top 10 business institutes in the country, as ranked by Economic Times and Business Today. The Amity Directorate for Distance and Online Learning has been ranked among the top 5 by Business Today rankings.
The Amity DDOL offers a 2-year MBA program which offers a comprehensive curriculum at an affordable price.
All About the Course:
- The course can be pursued through online learning or correspondence.
- In the correspondence course, the materials will be sent to your house and you will have to give the examinations at the nearby center allotted.
- In the Distance Learning MBA course, not only will you be sent the study materials, but will also be offered tutorial classes online or offline.
- The 2-year long course has been divided into 4 semesters, the last 2 being dedicated to elective subjects.
- You can choose your electives from the following subjects- Finance, Marketing, Insurance, Information Technology, Human Resources Management and Operations and Systems Management.
- At the end of the course, a project work needs to be completed.
- The course is recognized by the UGC and the DEC
Are you Eligible?
Amity University Distance Learning MBA Criterion has been kept to a bare minimum so that every one gets a chance to enroll in this postgraduate degree management course.
- The candidate must be a graduate, in any discipline.
- A candidate should have a minimum of 40% as a graduate.
How To enroll for The Courses:
- Courses commence from January and June in any particular year.
- The application form is available online.
- The 2 copies of the filled in form needs to be sent to the university, along with 4 photographs and photocopies of mark sheets of class 10, 12 and graduation.
- All the documents need to be attested by a Gazetted Class I officer.
- If you are eligible for defense concession, you have to attach the defense concession form.
- The fees can be paid using DD/Credit or Debit card.
The Amity University Distance Learning MBA Admission Procedure for 2014 January has commenced already. For details, interested candidates should log into the official website.
Fee Structure for Distance Learning MBA Course:
The Amity University Distance Learning MBA Fee structure has been broken down in the following ways:
- For the online MBA program, candidates will have to pay Rs 1,35,000 while correspondence MBA program candidates will have to pay Rs 75,000.
- If the fees are paid in one time, then they get a concession of Rs 10,000, irrespective of the program they have enrolled for,
- EMI schemes are also offered for students.
The program is a good one and offers good prospects after completion. Students will not regret their decision of joining it.Last Updated - 28 Jan 2015