Amity University is inviting application for the admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Full-time courses for Academic year 2017 – 18. Last date to apply for the courses is June 15, 2017.
Courses for which Amity University is providing admission are in following streams:
|Actuarial Science||Anthropology||Architecture||Clean and Sustainable Technology|
|Environment||Finance||Food Technology||Geo informatics and Remote Sensing|
|Health Sciences||Hospital Administration||Insurance||Language|
|Liberal Arts||Management||Materials and Devices||Microbial Sciences|
|Nanotechnology||Neuropsychology and Neurosciences||Nuclear Technology||Occupational Therapy|
|Performing Arts||Public Policy||Rural Management||Telecom|
|Click Chemistry Research||Communication||Design||Education|
|Health and Medical Sciences||Law||Medical||Logistics|
|Social work||Travel Tourism||Space Sciences||Wildlife Sciences|
Amity University UG and PG Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates are required to check their eligibility for the course through official website.
- Candidate who clear 12th class from recognized board are eligible for the UG admission
- Candidate who have bachelors’ degree from recognized university are eligible to apply for the respective PG courses.
Amity University UG and PG Admission 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply for the admission in UG and PG Courses at Amity University Campuses through online mode. Here are the steps that candidate can follow for the registration for admission:
- Candidate has to visit the official Website of Amity University
- Click on admission tab
- Click on Application form
- Enter the details asked in Application form
- Candidates are required to upload scanned images of passport sized photograph and Class 10th marks sheet.
- Images must be in JPG, PNG Format.
- After filling all the form candidates need to submit the fee.
- Application fee can be submitted by Online.
- Application Fee is Rs.1100/-.
Candidate can also download the form from website in pdf form and Take print out of it. Fill all the details. Fix photo and send it to the campus along with class 10 mark sheet and DD. Candidate can submit fee through DD by paying Rs.1100 in favour of “Amity Form” Payable at New Delhi.
Amity University UG and PG Admission 2017 Admission Process
- Candidates will be informed through messages on their official website account.
- Candidates who are selected can download the admission call letter from their account.
- All the details regarding procedure, fee and dates will be mention on that letter.
- Admission offer will be valid for the course that candidate has opted during application registration.
Amity University UG Admission 2017 Direct Admission Process:
Candidates securing 80%+ aggregate marks in Class 12th result (2017/2016) are free from the selection process. They will be selected on the basis of the application form filled by them.
Amity University UG and PG Admission 2017 Selection Process
Candidates will be informed about the test/interview through the admission call letter. Based on the score they obtained in that test/interview candidates will be selected.
For B.Tech courses, candidate has to clear Amity JEE entrance exam or JEE Main exam for the admission.
Amity University UG and PG Admission 2017 Contact Details
Website - http://www.amity.edu
Phone - 0120-2445252 (Noida Campus)Last Updated - 07 Nov 2017