Reva University was established by the government of Karnataka in the year of 2012. The university offers various undergraduate and postgraduate Technology and Management courses along with the specialisations. The different technology courses are like B.Tech, B.Arch, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA and other diploma courses whereas, the management courses are like BBA, MBA, B.com, M.Com etc.
The candidates can get admission in the university through different entrance exams. For some courses, the university conducts entrance examination administrated by the university, while for some courses it organised common entrance test conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority. For the management courses, students have to appear for CAT/ MAT/ CMAT exams conducted by the recognised institute.
Reva Institute of Technology and Management Exam Time Table 2017
The University publishes the exam timetable on its official website. It uploads both the semester-wise timetable separately for different courses. The exam timetable is comprised of the information regarding exam Date & Day, Course code and Course Title. The university also uploads the revaluation exam timetable also on its website.
By following below steps candidates can check and download the exam timetable:
- Visit the university’s website
- Click on the “Exams” option present on the website header
- Candidates will be redirected to another page where different courses timetable is available
- Click on the Download option
- The timetable for particular will be displayed
- Download the timetable accordingly in the PDF format
Reva Institute of Technology and Management Result 2017 – How to check result
The examination result can be check through online mode only. It would not be sent through post or courier or any other offline mode. The examination is conducted through both the online and offline modes. The offline mode is conducted in the month of April whereas an online mode exam is organised from May-June. Students can easily download the result from the university website.
Following instructions help candidates to check their result:
- Candidates should open the university official website
- Then search for the “Results” option present in the header of the university website
- Now click, the “Click Here” Result link
- Then candidates have to fill their personal details under the Results section like Registration/ Roll No. and Year/ Semester.
- Click on the “Go” button
- After clicking on the button, the result appears on the candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates can download and take a printout of result for their future use.