The BMS College offers various undergraduate and postgraduate Engineering courses like Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Architecture Engineering and many more. The college is located in Bangalore and was established in 1946.
The college releases the notification regarding UG & PG course admission in the month of May/June. Interested candidates have to appear for an entrance examination to get admission into the particular course. Candidate’s admission will be based on the marks secured by them in an entrance examination followed by rank in the merit list.
University offers both the semester and yearly courses system which is divided into two categories i.e. an odd semester and an even semester. The Result of both the semester examinations will be published separately on the university website.
BMS Engineering College Exam Time Table 2017
Semester timetables are uploaded on the university website separately. Commencement of Odd semester classes starts from August 05, 2017. On the other hand, an even semester class starts from January 11, 2017.
- Firstly, go to the official website of BMS college.
- Then search for the option of Academic Calendar or Exam Schedule present on the website header/ footer. OR
- Directly click on the link named as “Academic Calendar” or “Exam Schedule”
- Candidates can now view, save, and take the printout of scorecard for future use.
BMS Engineering College Result 2017
The university releases the entrance examination result on their official website. Candidates can check their result through the online mode only. The university conducts the examinations of various Engineering courses. Students who are not satisfied with their result can apply for revaluation process. The Following table shows the list of various courses: By following below instructions candidates can easily check the examination result of various courses:
- Candidates have to open the college website.
- After that candidate need to search for the “Examinations” option provided on the website home page.
- After that click on the Results option and candidates will be redirected to another page where link for various course are listed. OR
- Directly click on the link named as “Result”
- After clicking on the particular course link a new page opens & candidates have to enter their personal details like registration number etc.
- Then click on Find Result button
- Candidates are advised to download and take a hard copy of scorecard for future use.