24th January 2018, Greater Noida: Bennett University has partnered with academic pioneers and visionaries around the world to bring in the latest teaching methods and learning systems - while also empowering students, with global exposure, to give their education the IVY LEAGUE EDGE.
Bennett University is organizing a competition or the students where the students can win an iPhoneX on the basis of their CAT 2017 score. The students need to submit their name, contact number, e-mail ID and CAT score in order to enter the competition. The closing date for this contest will be 30th Jan 2018 (Management may decide to extend it).
Entering the competition means that you have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, competition is open to CAT 2017 takers and not the one's with older scores.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed. Incorrectly completed, late or illegible entries will not be accepted.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- If you win the competition, the University will notify you by email. The management decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be required to participate in promotional activity and material. By entering the competition, you agree to have your name released as the winner if required.
- Prizes are not transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- Winner will have to come in-person to collect prize money with valid ID proof.
- The University reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. They may also create rules which will apply to a specific part only. If they do this, they will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
- The University will endeavour to send prizes within one month of the competition closing date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.